Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Business Cards

Options
  • 12-02-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I was supposed to have the design for my cards last week and gave myself plenty of time to organise this but with one thing and another, it'll be Monday before I get my design. I really need them for this week, is there anywhere I can go in Dublin to literally walk in and have 100 odd business cards printed off there and then? or at worst, next day delivery?

Cheers
    Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Snap printing. Be prepared to pay though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Swampy wrote: »
    Snap printing. Be prepared to pay though.

If I get them, I'd be happy enough to pay. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I'd say you'd be better off trying Reads on Nassau St

http://www.reads.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Joseph wrote: »
    I'd say you'd be better off trying Reads on Nassau St

http://www.reads.ie/

Never thought of them but I fully agree. Reads will be the best value and they are very efficient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

If your ever stuck again mate, give me a shout. I can print and design asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭JD Dublin

RedXIV wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was supposed to have the design for my cards last week and gave myself plenty of time to organise this but with one thing and another, it'll be Monday before I get my design. I really need them for this week, is there anywhere I can go in Dublin to literally walk in and have 100 odd business cards printed off there and then? or at worst, next day delivery?

Cheers
    Red
    I've used Niall in Reads in Sandyford - great guy, he'll sort you out quickly, he used to run Reads in Nassau Street.

I have used Reads in the past, but have no other connection to them.

Advertisement