Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Project seeks acoustic guitarist.

• 12-02-2012 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi. I am looking for a confident acoustic guitarist/Backing vox (aged 20+) to join a project/band that I created in September 2011.
    I want to add another guitarist in order to broaden our sound. (We're aged between 26 and 32)

At present, there are 4 musicians involved.
    Our genre is Irish & Modern Folk. (Influences include: Bob Dylan, Fairport Convention, Neil Young, The Smiths/Morrissey, Luke Kelly, Bowie, The Clancy Brothers, Planxty, The Cure, OCS, and so it goes...)
    We're based in Ballsbridge, Dublin.
    We're a dedicated and passionate group of folk, who like all musicians, take our music to the front row.

We recently recorded a 4 track EP which we hope to launch in mid April.
    We hope to broaden our sound for the live gigs from April onwards.

If you're interested, drop a private mail, and we can take it from there.
    Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement