Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox arcade question

Options
  • 12-02-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    my son's xbox packed up the other day so i rang around gamestop and they said they wont sell a recon model without a HDD . think they wanted 125 euro for console with 20 gb HDD with 12 mth warranty . i only need the standard console i have no need for the HDD as i can just use the one from the banjaxed xbox. now i have be stalking adverts and the like but no luck .

i was just wondering does anyone know of a shop that will sell me just the arcade console without the HDD . if you got an approx price as well it would be great cheers .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Flancrest

Hi

Don't know your location or if you're looking for a used console but I happened to be in Tesco in Ashbourne yesterday and they had an arcade console for sale I'm sure if you rang them they could tell you a price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Flancrest wrote: »
    Hi

Don't know your location or if you're looking for a used console but I happened to be in Tesco in Ashbourne yesterday and they had an arcade console for sale I'm sure if you rang them they could tell you a price

thanks for your comment , i bought a 20 gb fat console last night with World at War for 75 euro so i am a happy bunny:)

Advertisement