Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the highest you have ever felt?

• 12-02-2012 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

About 3.4 feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Right to top of her leg :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

realies wrote: »
    Right to top of her leg :)

Coward.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Well I didn't feel it, but I was about 35,000 ft or more a few times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

When i fell down a well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Cervix. My own :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Up to the ridge tile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,650 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

A few days ago Purple Haze crossed with K4, say no more.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Greentopia wrote: »
    Cervix. My own :D

Well holy God

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Define high, i.e. skyscraper, plane, drugs, or just one of those days when you feel on top of the world.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

About four minutes into "Enter the Void" by Gaspar Noé.

I was on no drugs at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Was on Mt teide last month,3,718-metre (12,198 ft)-high summit is the highest point in Spain, the highest point above sea level in the islands of the Atlantic, and it is the third highest volcano in the world measured from its base on the ocean floor, after Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea located in Hawaii.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Bout 5"10, 15 on stilts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

KeithM89 wrote: »
    When i fell down a well.

No dahling, that's then LOWEST... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Tramadol+dihydrocodeine for pain relief following an operation. I wasnt walking, I was floating to the smoking area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Fell backwards over a 15ft wall one night...
    Woke up next morning in A&E :)
    Keep asking myself how it happened but nothing coming back to me..
    Alcohol... It'll bring us all down eventually..
    Pardon the hilarious unintentional pun :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭paulosham

I grabbed a woman's arse on an airplane once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

I touched the ceiling on my tippy toes once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Mephedrone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Top of the work trade centre
    Amazing.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

realies wrote: »
    Was on Mt teide last month,3,718-metre (12,198 ft)-high summit is the highest point in Spain, the highest point above sea level in the islands of the Atlantic, and it is the third highest volcano in the world measured from its base on the ocean floor, after Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea located in Hawaii.

Zzzzzzzzz..........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I was running down a hill in strong wind using my jacket as a rudimentary wing and I got air.

Went up about 30 feet and glided back down to the bottom of the hill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Boeing 747 at about 32 thousand feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

CN Tower Toronto. Try doing press ups on the glass floor...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Acid tabs dipped in crystal meth, the guy told us to do a maximum of half each, that it was seriously strong, I'd heard that from dealers a million times before, so took no notice.

2 tabs each, he wasn't lying, way too high for me, and lasted hours and hours.

Mid day the following day I wanted to cry.

we threw the other 5 tabs away, though a week later I wished we'd kept them to us more wisely.

He never got those tabs again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Space Cake Amsterdam 86. Higher than the sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I'm one of those people who can have nigh-on spiritual experiences due to music - the most memorable of these experiences came when I first heard this work of genius.

I was walking on air so I was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭0066ad

Have an acid story myself, dropped 2 tabs going to a party knowing it would take an hour or so to come up, decided to drive my motorbike there.

Crashed on the way and totally busted up my wedding ring finger. When i got to the hospital the effects were really starting to kick in, they told me they had to amputate half of it, because the bone was showing.

I,m in the hospital tripping off my head looking at the bone in my finger knowing they were going to cut it off, that was a bad day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

First time in Amsterdam smoking a mix of White Widow and Elixir on a hot summers day. Spent near 2 hours just floating around the streets, everything so vibrant and bright before taking a boat trip through the canals still baked. Absolute bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Lord God, I'd imagine when I was roofied. Woke up, or more accurately, came out of a stupefied reverie in mid step walking up a hill at 5 or 6 in the morning.

NO memory of anything that may have transpired.

My God I hope I wasn't violated.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Snogged a girl who was about 6'5, although only felt her boobs and arse. So not that high really.

Sindri wrote: »
    Lord God, I'd imagine when I was roofied. Woke up, or more accurately, came out of a stupefied reverie in mid step walking up a hill at 5 or 6 in the morning.

I would put a fifty on it that you were just out of your mind on drink / drugs that you had chosen to ingest yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

About four minutes into "Enter the Void" by Gaspar Noé.

I was on no drugs at the time.

Your man getting his face smashed in with a fire extinguisher and anal rape in a subway in irreversible was better. If you could call it that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Magic Mushrooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

irish-stew wrote: »
    Snogged a girl who was about 6'5, although only felt her boobs and arse. So not that high really.

Did you kiss her fanny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Your man getting his face smashed in with a fire extinguisher and anal rape in a subway in irreversible was better. If you could call it that

No that was just rough for shock value.

On topic, I went from electric picnic to the airport and was still kind of tripping when the plane took off. So I was high while flying high, do I get a prize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I was sitting on top of one of those wooden churches in Norway...back in 1996, shortly after having a glass of home made vodka, offered to me by a local farmer :pac:

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I would put a fifty on it that you were just out of your mind on drink / drugs that you had chosen to ingest yourself.

Don't think so. Left my pint at bar for a while, came back, drank a bit.

Then everything went hazy, got kicked out of the night club I'm told and disappeared for 4 hours. I have absolutely no recollection of any of this. Supposedly I was asleep on a bench somewhere. I was woken by friends but I have no memory of this and then an hour after that, while I walking up the hill out of nowhere I remember the feeling, consistent with symptoms of rohypnol, I felt a mind inertia, literally I perceived my perception coming out of a rolling blackness, could see it, and then, with absolutely no conscious memory or awareness of how I got there I was in mid-step unsupported walking up a very steep hill.

You sound like one of my friends OP? Where are you from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Before I jumped out of the plane when I was skydiving:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

The first time I had MDMA. Pure crystal stuff. You don't need a lot of it at all. I took quite a bit. Totally clean up and down, amazing stuff but not something that's too easy to come by.

• Advertisement

Then everything went hazy, got kicked out of the night club I'm told and disappeared for 4 hours. I have absolutely no recollection of any of this. Supposedly I was asleep on a bench somewhere. I was woken by friends but I have no memory of this and then an hour after that, while I walking up the hill out of nowhere I remember the feeling, consistent with symptoms of rohypnol, I felt a mind inertia, literally I perceived my perception coming out of a rolling blackness, could see it, and then, with absolutely no conscious memory or awareness of how I got there I was in mid-step unsupported walking up a very steep hill.

Did you have a sore hole after the experience?

D18 BTW. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭idunnoshur

Combinations ways make me feel the most high anyway.

The most was probably one Saturday last summer, the parents were away a myself and a few friends decided to go smoking jints for the day. Another few showed up with 40 cans, there were 8 there at thus stage. I had 4 cans and another joint then we went into town. I managed to lose all the lads then I met another friend of mine who dabbles in a bit of coke (I only take it I'm already fu,ked), I had 2 lines and I was properly bolloxed. Can't remember much after it besides vaguely getting arrested. woke up in morning at 6 and was told be on my way, had no money so ended up walking home which takes 3 hours.

So kids the lesson is Drugs are bad, mmkay.

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Did you have a sore hole after the experience?

D18 BTW. ;)

A Lady never tells.;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

You don't know me. I am no friend of yours. London.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭treborflynn

motorbike, 150mph unreal.
    driftin in mondello unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

off my face on mushroom shakes in Koh-Phan Ngan. People's faces stopped making sense. The human form was not correct for some time.

I'm fine now.

Shryke wrote: »
    The first time I had MDMA. Pure crystal stuff. You don't need a lot of it at all. I took quite a bit. Totally clean up and down, amazing stuff but not something that's too easy to come by.

MDMA powder is freely available in Amsterdam.
    We used to buy it on the kilo at 40% pure then cut it to 60% before going to the pill presses.
    Relatively the purity of MDMA powder has increased exponentially as the purity of tablets have gone down.
    In the 1990's the MDMA wasn't so clean, but there was a higher percentage in each tablet. When the supply went down, more bulking agents were added.
    I remember testing rival suppliers tablets for purity and there only being 15mg MDMA in a 100mg tablet. Not unusual in the 2000's though.

Its good that the manufacturers Roche changed Rohypnol to show up blue in drinks. Originally it was tasteless, colourless, and odourless.
    One use you may not have heard of was that robbers used to take small amounts to make them feel calm and less anxious before doing a robbery.
    Its anti-emotion effects can be beneficial in small doses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah, on MDMA too I guess. You know when you take too much and you feel like your brain in going to explode...but in a good way? Yeah that.

Don't do no drugs anymore though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I once had a really nice cheese sandwich, the resultant sperm explosion blocked out the sun and started an ice age:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement