Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the highest you have ever felt?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

motorbike, 150mph unreal.
    driftin in mondello unreal.

That must have been amazing.
    I have done 150mph in cars but never on a bike though. I don't know how to ride one.
    The first car I did 150mph in was a Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth.
    Since then I have done it in a Mercedes AMG C36, and E55.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

And when I used to surf! That gives you a great feeling. Oh and was on a hot air balloon once...but was more of a distance high..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

After Sunday mass after recieving the host I was hi on the pressence of jebus.

Really pissed is about as hi as i got on any substance and that for me is hi enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

A few days ago, weed/whiskey/beer and an empty stomach. I was in another plane of existence

Non drug related - jumping out of an airplane at an altitude of 16,000 feet and speeding towards the ground with a burly spanish guy attached to the back of me. Skydiving is fucked up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Defo my first ****,didn't know what was going on and actually pulled myself off the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

9 yokes I ended up with a constant furrow of my brow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

heavyballs wrote: »
    Defo my first ****,didn't know what was going on and actually pulled myself off the bed.

I fainted on my first one, no lie

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

After years of a healthy dosing of drugs, still nothing comes close to jumping out of a plane on a couple of red bulls!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yo! MTV SUCKS

Shryke wrote: »
    The first time I had MDMA. Pure crystal stuff. You don't need a lot of it at all. I took quite a bit. Totally clean up and down, amazing stuff but not something that's too easy to come by.

pretty much the same as this,heard from a mate that the mdma i had just bought was crap quality so took the whole gram in about an hour,turned out wasnt the same batch as the stuff hed previously tried and was absolutley trippin balls for about 9 hours,can remember sweet **** all but apperntley i was having the time of my life,never again tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yo! MTV SUCKS

MDMA powder is freely available in Amsterdam.
    We used to buy it on the kilo at 40% pure then cut it to 60% before going to the pill presses.
    Relatively the purity of MDMA powder has increased exponentially as the purity of tablets have gone down.
    In the 1990's the MDMA wasn't so clean, but there was a higher percentage in each tablet. When the supply went down, more bulking agents were added.
    I remember testing rival suppliers tablets for purity and there only being 15mg MDMA in a 100mg tablet. Not unusual in the 2000's though.

not so sure about that,the quality of pills has gone way up certainly in europe anyway and is MDMA powder freely available in amsterdam??? i very much doubt that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

heavyballs wrote: »

I got scared, cried and ran out of the room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

bout 3fiddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

MDMA about 5 years ago. fell asleep smiling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

When I was younger after a hot bath I'd stand up really quick and hold my breath, the combination of cold air, blood rushing to my head and me not breathing made me black out. I reccomend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

Shrooms. In a farm shed.

It was so strange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

The top of Bull Mountain, UTAH. Alcohol banned and 10k'. So high & dry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

In the labour ward, (premature birth) was allowed gas for 12-13 hours. Baby survived. High as a kite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Watching this 'interview' with my gfriend after a fair few acid tabs and thinking it was a serious interview. :rolleyes:

Just to note bardo pond are actually a real band.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Brigante

In Ios, Greece. Sat on top of the white Church at the top of that mountain over, looking over the port/beach, doing lines of Speed, while the sun came up. :cool:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jST0M0hm67Y/SwrRE9k1c2I/AAAAAAAAA38/_nrQdTBVFNI/s1600/Gr%C3%A9cia+Agosto+07+139.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Once done a 100 bag of coke in a single line for a bet, was pretty damn high after that - scary in fact.
    Also 5 minutes after my first lines of meph - wow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

After years of a healthy dosing of drugs, still nothing comes close to jumping out of a plane on a couple of red bulls!:D
    How about skydiving the morning after a nights tripping, I'll describe it as interesting :eek: but I wouldn't recommend it.

The highest I ever felt was a 14,000 foot skydive down the side of a cumulonimbus cloud, it gave an idea of scale that is usually missing with that pastime, usually there's not much up there to give a good perspective on your situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

mosstin wrote: »
    Zzzzzzzzz..........................

:o At the start I honestly thought this thread was about how high one ever climbed or walked :o

Picked magic mushrooms on the old kildare/curragh road (before motorway was built)one time, While hallucinating Couldn't stop laughing at everyone and anything for about four hours,Thinking later of it ,It wasn't a laughing matter at all,Never did them mushrooms again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Yesterday morning after taking a gram of MDMA i smoked some DMT for the first time, my god that stuff is on a different level to other drugs, amazing experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Remember snorting lines of mdma and coming up so fast I puked all over the sitting room. Savage stuff. LSD was probably the highest I've ever been though, lasts way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Remember snorting lines of mdma and coming up so fast I puked all over the sitting room.

Yeah, most people have done that with MDMA I'm sure.
    We used to have rock crystals, was like amber rocks in colour.
    Jaysus it was good .

Remember once mid party me and a Spanish girl snorting a line, both rushed a bit too much and both puked onto the couch..... Turned over the sofa cushions and carried on.

Finding it the next day with a killer comedown was despair personified.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Played 2 packed out gigs friday and saturday, made very good money, drank a lot of beer and had great sex on and off all saturday sunday and into monday with a beautiful girl. Today is a ridiculously good high, not the best, but the most immediate to mind. I feel fantastic!

WOOHOOO!!!!

Advertisement