Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[DLC] BF3 All American Map Pack

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

That is made by a community member of the ea.uk battlefield forums. There's no official word yet as to what type of DLC will be released. There was supposed to be an announcement made last week. Hopefully there will be one this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

ktulu123 wrote: »
    That is made by a community member of the ea.uk battlefield forums. There's no official word yet as to what type of DLC will be released. There was supposed to be an announcement made last week. Hopefully there will be one this week.

It's just a sample for what we can expect with the latest mummers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

It's just a sample for what we can expect with the latest mummers.

Ah yeah sorry. I'd love a whole of New York city map but I cant see anything like that happening. What I could see is New York metro :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Dalian plant and Mashtuur City are not set new york :(

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

God Mashtuur City would be great, it and Kubra Dam!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20120202/all-american-bf3-dlc-announcement-imminent/

Looks like the next dlc coming down the pipeline consists of a map made in New York (I'm thinking Times Square Crysis style), Jersey, S.F and Miami. So, four maps to look forward to in the coming months..

bf3-nymapimage..png

Jesus god, that would be ****ing amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

it looks too big you'd travelling for ages before getting to a control point

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Probably a hoax or a fanmade concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningShovel

It might not be a real map, but a proper level loading screen and server info would be peachy. I'm sick of the chat being spammed by
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%VOTE NEXT MAP%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

And such.

Advertisement