Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Encounters?

Options
  • 12-02-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone had been into the cash encounters in Wexford town or the one in Enniscorthy and what did they think of the shop and service?
    I've drove past the one in Enniscorthy a few times but i've never been in it as its on the outskirts of town and i only heard recently that there was one in wexford town and i just wondered were they busy and is the stuff they sell any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

that the place in Redmond Square??

I bought this Motorolla Xoom on which am replying to you from there.

E230, in Box.

Good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Dannyg90

yeah thats the place, just wondering how people see places like that? like people i've asked seem to think they're seedy and that its a place to sell stolen goods. I never understood that as i just think they offer a good service

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Dannyg90.

In the space of a 4 minutes you go from been very naive on these sort shops to very knowledgeable on these sort of shops. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77071168&postcount=677

Post on Enniscorthy thread by Dannyg90 posted at 13-02-2012, 19:38
    They won't take in good without ID and a proof of address i think so it wouldn't be in the owners interest to buy stolen stuff because if the guards found out they'd have lost the money they paid to the thieves as the guards would take the goods. I think if there was a similar shop in the centre of town without all those cash for gold signs people would think differently and it'd be a success

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement