Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New owner of a Filling Station

Options
  • 12-02-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi lads,just wondering if anybody had any ideas on something extra i could have at this petrol station,it has all the essentials such as fuel,home heating oil,gas logs briquettes,car wash ,convenience store,air pump,agri diesel,garage,but im trying to find something dat others mite not have to draw in customers over summer,anything at all would help

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Try asking in our Entrepreneurial & Business Management forum but I would strongly advise you knock off any text speak habits you might have picked up because you won't be taken seriously in the business world if you know how to spell "that" but instead you use "dat", "mite" for "might" and so on.

This Newbies & FAQ forum is for new users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself. I can see you are not a new user to boards.ie so please keep it free for those who have questions relating to the boards.ie site.

Thanks.

17 months after you get your JC results you own a service station :pac:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68016121

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

More than likely studying for the LC and looking for someone to do his homework.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

How about someone to fill the petrol and diesel for the customers, I hate having to do it myself.

I gave the OP the best possible advice so it's up to him whether he wants to follow it.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement