Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night Sunday supermarkets

Options
  • 12-02-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'll be arriving in Galway next Sunday evening and wondered if there are any Tescos (like the one on Headford road?) or other food shops near Sean Mulvoy road which open late on a Sunday?

Cheers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

samsamson wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'll be arriving in Galway next Sunday evening and wondered if there are any Tescos (like the one on Headford road?) or other food shops near Sean Mulvoy road which open late on a Sunday?

Cheers!

The tesco on headford road is right beside Sean mulvoy road and is 24 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Thanks Seaneh!

That 24 hours applies to Sunday too, right? I found an old thread from around 2004 complaining about how it was only 24 hours 5 days a week...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

samsamson wrote: »
    Thanks Seaneh!

That 24 hours applies to Sunday too, right? I found an old thread from around 2004 complaining about how it was only 24 hours 5 days a week...

As far as I know, it's 24/7 yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Was just in Tesco and got milk and stuff.

Advertisement