Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Show Classic Hits 4FM

• 12-02-2012 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Live 9pm-12pm Sunday to Thursday.....adrianne kennedy for the country folk.

This guy is some tulip.

Seriously.

img0452.png

here we go...big wigs..rte????

get rid of the angelous..

"you go have a fag mary"

this is harder to listen to than i thought.

LOL contraception is anti woman seemingly..

Seemingly the presenter thinks there is nothing animalistic about having sex..
    :D:D..weird

oh god its terrible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

nosey guy wrote: »
    Live 9pm-12pm Sunday to Thursday.....adrianne kennedy for the country folk.

This guy is some tulip.

Seriously.

img0452.png

How is he for "the country folk" when it's a multi-city licence ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

<ding dong sound effect>

Bard, please come to the radio forum. Calling Bard please.

</ding dong sound effect>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<ding dong sound effect>

Bard, please come to the radio forum. Calling Bard please.

</ding dong sound effect>

Yes?

Bard wrote: »
    Yes?

Well that's awkward.

I was expecting a little more drama. :o

Well that's awkward.

I was expecting a little more drama. :o

Oh I dunno... *puts mod hat on* If someone breaks the rules or something, there probably will be "more drama"...

Otherwise, feel free to carry on and talk about the show in question.

• Advertisement

Just thought a nonsensical discussion with yourself would be frowned upon . . . ANYWAY!

EDIT: my posts look nonsensical now, as OPs original five or six posts edited in to one!

As it happens, I was listening last Wednesday (I think). Have always enjoyed Niall Boylan, and his style. Used to enjoy the Sunday night show (After Dark?) years ago on 98.

He was having close to a casual chat with a couple of callers, when this ould wan came on giving out about "dem foreigners" being made citizens, and how much of a disgrace it was. Niall just said back, "you're sounding like a bigot, you're not a bigot are you?" The other caller was laughing, and Niall says "do you hear that, he is laughing at YOU".

Keep up the good work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I like Niall-he's a decent guy, and has shaken things up a bit. I always listen when I can (having earlier sworn off RedFM due to piss poor production values-but they're a very different station now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

Oh now the thread has returned .

It was taken off earlier, I am wondering why that was..

Now i find it has been edited by a mod called Bard.

Well lets continue ..

nosey guy wrote: »
    Oh now the thread has returned .

It was taken off earlier, I am wondering why that was..

Now i find it has been edited by a mod called Bard.

Well lets continue ..

Nothing was "taken off". Your first 7 or so posts were merged so it would look a bit less like you were talking to yourself.

Continue, sure, but stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Proview

I thought the awl won that was talking about the condoms was a scream for all the wrong reasons :D:D

Nosey if you don't like it don't listen to it . I am from cork and we have nothing like that show here until he came along . I used to listen to Adrianne Kennedy on the telly but I switched over to niall boylan because its more entertaining .

The show goes from one thing to the next and you never know what's gonna happen and Kennedy was the same **** every night , night in and out . Niall is better than then prendervile cause he is much more clued in and takes no **** from dickheads .

Tonight he was talking about gays adopting and the holy ma jolies were on screaming about the gays and if that was Kennedy he would be lost and afraid of them:eek: ... But niall doesn't give a fiddlers what he says to them . They end up hanging up because he destroys them with his arguments .

I work late and we always have it on here on the late shift . He has serious stuff and the end is always ..

Red fm sucks after 6 in the evening and I listen to 4fm much more now since I listen to niall boylan . Cause he's just mental and a great voice that makes you wanna :D;):D:D

Ha ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Proview

Nearly forgot I love the way he has a go at the long term dole scroungers all the time , like the ones on the dole for twenty years :mad:
    :mad:

Cause I'm workin and I don't see why they can't be forced to work somewhere :D

Mosey , there's nothin animalistic about sex .......I love it ,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

Proview wrote: »
    I thought the awl won that was talking about the condoms was a scream for all the wrong reasons :D:D

Nosey if you don't like it don't listen to it . I am from cork and we have nothing like that show here until he came along . I used to listen to Adrianne Kennedy on the telly but I switched over to niall boylan because its more entertaining .

The show goes from one thing to the next and you never know what's gonna happen and Kennedy was the same **** every night , night in and out . Niall is better than then prendervile cause he is much more clued in and takes no **** from dickheads .

Tonight he was talking about gays adopting and the holy ma jolies were on screaming about the gays and if that was Kennedy he would be lost and afraid of them:eek: ... But niall doesn't give a fiddlers what he says to them . They end up hanging up because he destroys them with his arguments .

I work late and we always have it on here on the late shift . He has serious stuff and the end is always ..

Red fm sucks after 6 in the evening and I listen to 4fm much more now since I listen to niall boylan . Cause he's just mental and a great voice that makes you wanna :D;):D:D

Ha ha ha ha

Believe me ,i like it for all the wrong reasons.:D

Advertisement