Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ADVICE??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Poor Stephen is allegedly being beaten up by his wife. I imagine he can be quite arrogant though so maybe he's asking for it, you just don't know.

He's not arrogant, it's just the tone of his voice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

(independent of you actual post)
    Wow, you really Do like Bladerunner!

I really, really do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

Peetrik wrote: »
    Take up a sport/join a club that you enjoy that also has women at it. Avoid pubs or 'dating sites/scenarios', they are a horrible place to meet anyone, full of posers and lunatics 'acting normal'.

oh dear....I just did some speed dating recently....I distinctly remember trying to act normal

is there any hope for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

You need to chew a piece of straw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

I know this isn't a dating site but that's not why I'm here, I'm a fairly average lad, 21, all that craic, but my personality seems to be lacking. I just dont talk a whole lot, man of few words I am called. It affects me with a lot of things, And I"ve been told I have one of them faces that, even when your face is just relaxed it looks like your annoyed. I find it hard to talk to women too and that's the main reason Im putting this up, how can I improve this situation and even meet someone?

Any help is much appreciated.
    Every time you find yourself being shy blast yourself with piss ! You'll soon find you'll not be shy any more !

Advertisement