Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nostalgia..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I used to be into nostalgia

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger

Bloody health and safety ruins all the fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Not a lot, not a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

John Doe1 wrote: »
    I used to be into nostalgia
    Then ya grew out of it and now you look to the future and get depressed.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Not a lot, not a lot

Surely prepubescence was your happiest time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Not a lot, not a lot
    Sounds bad. Don't elaborate ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

luckyfrank wrote: »

IM A VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Johro wrote: »
    Sounds bad. Don't elaborate ffs.
    Well seeing as you asked............................

...................nah I won't depress you! In all honesty I had a fairly crappy childhood. Much more at ease with myself and happier now in my thirties :P

Bloody health and safety ruins all the fun.
    Talking about health and safety, another thing we used to do, if the ice wasn't thick enough for skating, was to run across the canal and back a few times with about ten to twenty of us, it made the ice ripple and break up into pieces, which we then used to jump across, from one wobbly block of ice to another. Seriously unsafe, and I did fall in a couple of times, over the years like, but I survived. Wouldn't recommend it now, but we had a great laugh doing it. Mental..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Well seeing as you asked............................

...................nah I won't depress you! In all honesty I had a fairly crappy childhood. Much more at ease with myself and happier now in my thirties :P
    Yeah well to be fair mine wasn't all laughs either, there's lots I'd rather forget about, seriously, but I managed to have some fun too. ;)
    We'll do a 'How bad was your childhood' thread later and see who wins. Do ya get points for mental scars?

Aw f#ck I forgot about that! Good stuff on there.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.
    Jeez star that's as bad as 'I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nooow-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......'

Johro wrote: »
    Yeah well to be fair mine wasn't all laughs either, there's lots I'd rather forget about, seriously, but I managed to have some fun too. ;)
    We'll do a 'How bad was your childhood' thread later and see who wins. Do ya get points for mental scars?
    Ah jeepers, let's not depress ourselves! But I betcha mine was heaps ****tier than yours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,712 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Anyonw under the age of about 36, don't bother, move on.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ah jeepers, let's not depress ourselves! But I betcha mine was heaps ****tier than yours!
    Noooooooooooooo no no no.
    No. Oh maybe but I doubt it.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Anyonw under the age of about 36, don't bother, move on.

Never saw it but only because I watched dutch television til I moved here in '84.

Edit: Looking at that now it's gotta be from 'the people that brought you Scooby Doo' !

Advertisement