Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find the new KitKat Chunky flavours in Cork

Options
  • 13-02-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the new KitKat Chunkys for sale in Cork? Dying to try the peanut butter one! I saw an empty box of Orange in Tesco Douglas but haven't spotted any sign of them elsewhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭be wide of me

All of the supervalu stores have them, there's one in merchant's quay if your in town. Saw a big display of them in the Mace in Mayfield yesterday lods of Orange ones. Peanut butter ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Feck, I was in Merchants Quay SuperValu last week and didn't spot em, must be blind. Cheers be!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Saw them in Mac's til Midnight (spar) on McCurtain st.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

daybreak are running an offer until the 25th where you can get two of the special edition kitkats for €1 :D
    http://www.daybreak.eu/promos.html

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

The nestle rep told me that they hadnt accounted for the promotion being such a hit and they hadnt made enough bars.

As a result they are not in any of the cash and carrys, so if you like them BUY THEM UP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

When is the winner being announced?

*please be peanut butter*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

It's been announced, and yes it is peanut butter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Cool. Was hoping it'd be that or the double chocolate one.

Advertisement