Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 13-02-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

i was messing around on a german computer part site and i clicked order and it ordered the parts what happens now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

you pay them or they sue you ass big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 snip123456789

MRTULES wrote: »
    you pay them or they sue you ass big time.

can i cancel the order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Have you tried sending them an email? I take it by "German computer site" you are referring to hardwareversand.de?

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Have you tried sending them an email? I take it by "German computer site" you are referring to hardwareversand.de?

the exact one

the exact one

i sent them an email saying to cancel it what happens now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

do you enjoy starting loads of threads?

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    do you enjoy starting loads of threads?

no but im constantly learning and updating so i like to post regulary here so i can get advice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

nothing wrong with learning :p but try keep stuff in one thread, you end up getting more replies anyway as anyone who contributed will get an email notification about your latest update.

with regard to your order, if you emailed them and mentioned your order number you'll be grand.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    nothing wrong with learning :p but try keep stuff in one thread, you end up getting more replies anyway as anyone who contributed will get an email notification about your latest update.

with regard to your order, if you emailed them and mentioned your order number you'll be grand.

i did this and deleted the account and made a new one so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

They don't do anything until they receive a payment. If they don't receive a payment in two weeks it gets automatically cancelled.

• Advertisement
Advertisement