Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie Rifle

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Yzf R6

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

When did ya hand it in lad?

Only on the 25th of February as I had to buy the rifle and get my club membership number.

What club did ya join?

Harbour House

• Advertisement

Good place that, i shot there a couple of times and know a good few members, ya will learn plenty there

Yeah it seem good alright,sound bunch of lads and plenty of good advice.Areyou a member of another club in Kildare?

Na i dont target shoot much lad i do alot of huntin, mostly foxes and just some targets for the crack sometimes

Good stuff, will get into the hunting eventually,have to get to know some farmers first being a blow in from Dublin.

Ah yeah sure there are more blow ins in kildare than lillies now lad! Sent you a pm

• Advertisement

Pm sent,cheers.

Advertisement