Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Draft 2012

Options
  • 13-02-2012 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

So with the combine coming up soon I was wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it? What prospects will go where and who do you think will end up as busts? Who will be draft steals? :)

Justin Blackmon is my favourite prospect this year. Like Terrell Owens without the attitude.

Zach Brown is another guy I see doing well in the pros.

I also think Brock Osweiler could be a sleeper who will eventually develop into a top QB.

Just my opinions. :P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Really looking forward to this years draft now. I think its safe to presume someone will trade up for RGIII and i think it will be the Rams trying to trade out of the no.2 and acquire more picks.

It will be interesting this year if there will be an increase in trades now that the new CBA has removed the ridiculously high salarys of first rounders, it might make it more desirable for teams to trade up. I hope so anyway, trades always increase the fun of the draft.

A player i'm interested in is the safety Mark Barron who was predicted as the top safety and a first rounder but now has to go under the knife for a sports hernia and could miss half the pre-season. He's going to fall but could be great value for someone in the 3rd round i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

OAOB wrote: »
    I think its safe to presume someone will trade up for RGIII and i think it will be the Rams trying to trade out of the no.2 and acquire more picks.
    I'm going for Cleveland to do this. They have two 1st round picks and two 4th round picks (From Atlanta).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

when are we doing the mock draft? I'm looking forward to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

eagle eye is normally the man for organizing these :)

But anyone can do it

First step is get a list of interested posters who will take part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 The Mollusc

I'm going for Cleveland to do this. They have two 1st round picks and two 4th round picks (From Atlanta).

Agree with the Browns trading up although I wouldn't rule out the Redskins.
    OAOB wrote: »
    A player i'm interested in is the safety Mark Barron who was predicted as the top safety and a first rounder but now has to go under the knife for a sports hernia and could miss half the pre-season. He's going to fall but could be great value for someone in the 3rd round i think

Would be great talent for the third round. Safety classes have really been quite weak recently. A player who could be great value is Josh Norman from Coastal Carolina, he earned himself a draft spot with his East-West shrine game performance and even got called up to the Senior Bowl when Dennard was injured. Interesting one in the later rounds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Cant wait to see LaMichael James from Oregon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaMichael_James

Could be a Darren Sproles type performer with a bit more size. Would love Giants to draft him but bottom of he 2nd is a reach and he'll prob be gone by bottom of the 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Cant wait to see LaMichael James from Oregon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaMichael_James

Could be a Darren Sproles type performer with a bit more size. Would love Giants to draft him but bottom of the 2nd is a reach and he'll prob be gone by bottom of the 3rd.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Advertisement