Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Transfer

• 13-02-2012 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So basically I'm sick of my course LM118 (Electronic & Comp. Eng) and would like to change to LM052 (Business & French), I've sat one set of Exams and got a good QCA and have CAO points to spare for Business. What I would like to know, seeing as the SAA@ul.ie account is never used and thus doesnt reply, how much does it cost to start again in September, if the payment can be spread over the remaining years in college, if there is a deadline for internal transfer for September and am I guaranteed a place. I know thats alot of wuestions but any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

schapot wrote: »
    So basically I'm sick of my course LM118 (Electronic & Comp. Eng) and would like to change to LM052 (Business & French), I've sat one set of Exams and got a good QCA and have CAO points to spare for Business. What I would like to know, seeing as the SAA@ul.ie account is never used and thus doesnt reply, how much does it cost to start again in September, if the payment can be spread over the remaining years in college, if there is a deadline for internal transfer for September and am I guaranteed a place. I know thats alot of wuestions but any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Seen as you done a semster of collage you will have to pay the full amount around 5,000. As for a spot you might have to reapply through the CAO so if you have spare points you should be grand. Also if you were getting a grant you won't get it for your 2nd first year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

schapot wrote: »
    talk to aoife in the su she will be able to deal with your issues her email is sueducation@ul.ie

Advertisement