Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing dog help

• 13-02-2012 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

male border terrier missing since 31st jan from churchtown cork,5-6yrs old reward given if found, would realy appreciate help in trying to find him if anyone is willing to post on there facebook page thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

Consider it done. Have friends in the churchtown/doneraille area so fingers crossed. Have you contacted Paulines rescue in Millford Charleville to see if he's been handed in there? Worth a try.
    Really hope you get him back soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 e29j07

i have contact paulines rescue and all the other dog rescue places i know off, posters up everywhere and pounds and wardens rang :). your help is really appreciated thanks a mill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭realrebel

have you contacted cork dog action welfare group on facebook
    they might have some news on the dog there
    i hope you find him soon

i have contacted all off the pages on facebook that i can think of :) all of the cork ones and just incase the limerick ones too as he could have wondered as far as ballyhea-charleville. missing two weeks tomoro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭awman

I'm so sorry to hear your dog is missing. My dog is also missing. He'll be missing 3 weeks on Thursday. I know how you're feeling, its so upsetting not knowing what happened to them. Have you tried contacting the Vale Star newspaper? I contacted them asking them to put my poster in their paper and they were so kind and put it in free of charge. I'm sure they'd do the same for you if you rang / emailed them. I really hope you find him.

• Advertisement

hiya i have put it in the last two wks thanks. is your dog charlie? ive seen ure posts on a few pages. i msged u on facebook last wk thinking i had seen your lab on one of the sites unfortunatly it wasnt :( the irish independant also do lost and found dog ads for three wks free of charge. hopefully we will get some good news soon x

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

posted on face book ,,hopefully hell be spotted soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭awman

oh I didnt realise you were the same person. Thanks again for trying to help me find Charlie. I'm so sorry to hear you still havent found your poor dog. I never knew the independent also put it in their paper, i must get in contact with them myself. Fingers crossed we'll both be posting here very soon saying we've found our dogs.

Advertisement