Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile home - north county dublin

Options
  • 13-02-2012 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I am looking to buy a mobile home and bring it onto a site in the donabate / portrane area or somewhere else in north county dublin. Does anyone know of a nice site where you can bring your mobile onto and just pay a yearly fee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

JillD wrote: »
    Hi I am looking to buy a mobile home and bring it onto a site in the donabate / portrane area or somewhere else in north county dublin. Does anyone know of a nice site where you can bring your mobile onto and just pay a yearly fee?

The Linders family run a caravan park in that area. Not sure which one but there are a few in both Portrane and Donabate

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

LeoB wrote: »
    The Linders family run a caravan park in that area. Not sure which one but there are a few in both Portrane and Donabate
    Lynders is the one up beside the Martello Tower in Portrane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

pm sent, my dad has a lovely one for sale,:D

Advertisement