Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Night Enniskillen

Options
  • 13-02-2012 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any recommendations for Accommodation in Enniskillen that would take 12 to 15 lads for a stag night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 peterpan1709

Try the Belmore Court Motel - it's good value, modern, and within walking distance of the town centre, with a large Tesco store and McDonalds nearby.
    If you want somewhere fancier, try the Killyhevlin Hotel - it's a 4 star hotel with spa and leisure centre, but its 2 miles from the town centre so you would need a taxi or minibus in.

reilig wrote: »
    Has anyone got any recommendations for Accommodation in Enniskillen that would take 12 to 15 lads for a stag night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 chinomel

reilig wrote: »

Police station !.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 C81

strange going to enniskillen for a stag... alot better places to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dratw

The best piece of advice I could give you is to not go to Enniskillen for a stag do...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

dratw wrote: »
    The best piece of advice I could give you is to not go to Enniskillen for a stag do...
    Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 dratw

muffler wrote: »
    Why?

Its full of 15 year olds, no real nightclubs as such just bars that will more than likely be empty it has really gone to the dogs in the past few years.

You'd be much better going somewhere like Letterkenny or Carrick-on-Shannon or the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

Also would recommend not going to Enniskillen for your stag. I left home in February and when I was there it was filled with 15 - 17 year olds every Friday and Saturday night.

I felt old and I'm 22 :)

Advertisement