Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slates that have turned green

Options
  • 13-02-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I have noticed recently near a dormer window the slates look very green, maybe even some moss but doesn't look that thick more the colouring.....

I know I can easily get to them through dormer window or with ladder but what product would I be best to use on them for cleaning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭secman

Buy a cheap sprayer in Lidle or aldi, buy a drum of MossGo, not the pre diluted one, get the one you have to dilute yourself. Get the ladder and spray the roof with a strong mix. It will disappear in a day or so.
    Have to do my own again, did it about 2 years ago. You will find that its only on north Facing roof that it occurs.

Secman

Advertisement