Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Results are up from MMA League Galway, full report here

Let me know if there are any issues with the results as we will soon be making brackets for the finals in Dublin.

6 weeks to MMA League Finals for 2012!
    Final Round - October 13th in Loughlinstown in Dublin
    The top four in each division will square off to decide who the League champ is in a Semi Final/ Final knock out competition with judges deciding the winner in the event the matches go full time.

The usual League event will run for anyone interested in taking part, open to first timers and people who have already fought in the League.

Three weeks out from the finals of the League in 2012
    I will be phoning the finalists this week to confirm the brackets for the final match ups, so don't be paranoid about accepting a call from a number you don't know!
    This process took twice as long last year as many people wouldn't pick up to a strange number :)

Adding the Final brackets for the 13th of October on our facebook page

Full results of MMA League 2012 now updated on the site click here.

Let me know if there are any issues.

• Advertisement
Advertisement