Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Built-in/fitted wardrobes needed, Galway

• 13-02-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, I tried posting this in the interior design but no replies, so I thought the DIY forum may be able to help me...

I'm looking to get built-in/fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms, both would need, I'm guessing, 3 hinged doors.

I'd like to have floor to ceiling with a full body/carcass with a simple rail and top shelf with single shelf column in each. I would prefer to have hinged rather than sliding doors but it will come down to price.

Can anyone recommend where to go for this in Galway? carpenters/companies etc. Also, any ideas on what I should/could be paying would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I can make and fit them for you no problem at all to your requirements. Will send you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ROZLYN

Hi New Girl,
    Both my sister and I have had full length built-in wardrobes fitted by a carpenter in Renmore. We're both very happy with them. Very competitive price and friendly guy to deal with. I'll send you a pm with his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 New_Girl

Hi Rozlyn,

If you could PM their details that would be great, thanks.

Advertisement