Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kenwood Chef Repair Limerick

• 13-02-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi i have a Kenwood Chef about 2.5 years old that not working properly and need to get repaired is their anyone in limerick that repair these Kenwood Chef.?????:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Did you ever find anyone? Have a neighbour that wants to get her Kenwood chef serviced.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Bruffkid

Hi Clappyhappy yes i did i found a place in Dublin got it up to them they said it was repaired payed them 50 euro to fine out that it was still the same way as i gave it to them so i got an electrical engineer to look at it and he told me they never touched it and what the said the did they did not by the way i found these guys on the Kenwood web page if you need any more info please ask..

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭fungirl1

Hi I have a broken kenwood...it exploded at the weekend! Would be great if you can tell me whether your issue was with a south side or north side repair place! Thanks

Fungirl1

quote="Bruffkid;78600620"]Hi Clappyhappy yes i did i found a place in Dublin got it up to them they said it was repaired payed them 50 euro to fine out that it was still the same way as i gave it to them so i got an electrical engineer to look at it and he told me they never touched it and what the said the did they did not by the way i found these guys on the Kenwood web page if you need any more info please ask..[/quote]

Advertisement