Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noah and the Whale - 17th March

Options
  • 13-02-2012 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question lads. I'm looking to buy two tickets off someone off Toutless.com for this gig.

The original one was cancelled. Would new tickets be re issued or are the old ones valid? I just want to make 100% sure before purchasing the tickets.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

SantryRed wrote: »
    Just a quick question lads. I'm looking to buy two tickets off someone off Toutless.com for this gig.

The original one was cancelled. Would new tickets be re issued or are the old ones valid? I just want to make 100% sure before purchasing the tickets.

Thanks!
    Old ones are valid, original date was October 10th

• Registered Users Posts: 15 hurling1884

Does anyone know what happened to Noah and the Whale??????!????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

L I F E W E N T O N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

Does anyone know what happened to Noah and the Whale??????!????

noah was Last heard of on top of a mountain looking for tabs of some sort ,when he realized the whale was missing he called out the animal lifeboat and searched for him ..

Advertisement