Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway hospital email

Options
  • 13-02-2012 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

anyone have the email for galway hospital(the one like 10 mins drive from eyre square?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Telephone them and enquire, the one that's ten minutes drive from eyre square.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

http://guh.hse.ie/About_Us/How_to_Contact_and_Find_Us/

Might find an email in there somewhere OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

ok long story short, lost my unreal shoes ended up in the hospital there after i got spiked i thin i kinda had to leg it when i got up to catch up with the lads before they left and i asked them where my shoes were they didnt no but rest of my clothes were in a bag(except belt and shoes) be a bit awkward ringing them so email be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

EdenHazard wrote: »
    ok long story short, lost my unreal shoes ended up in the hospital there after i got spiked i thin i kinda had to leg it when i got up to catch up with the lads before they left and i asked them where my shoes were they didnt no but rest of my clothes were in a bag(except belt and shoes) be a bit awkward ringing them so email be better.

........wtf?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Did Mike Tyson and a tiger appear in this tale anywhere?

• Advertisement

hahaha lads crazy crazy night, so stupid, i didnt even drink that much but supposably the guards found me at the side of the road, my cardigan that is nice and beige was covered in mud when i woke up. soo sound of them guards btw i'd love to say thanks and people at hospital. never wanted to be 1 of them idiots,

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You're better off ringing the hospital OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

hahaha lads crazy crazy night, so stupid, i didnt even drink that much but supposably the guards found me at the side of the road, my cardigan that is nice and beige was covered in mud when i woke up. soo sound of them guards btw i'd love to say thanks and people at hospital. never wanted to be 1 of them idiots,

I take it you don't get out on your own very often? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Go up to casualty and find out what your admission details were. Thank everyone you meet for being great etc etc.

What is an unreal shoe as distinct from a real one...is it a bit like the emperors clothes except that it is a shoe??

they cost me 100 quid.

i have nothing but great things to say to those nurses and those guards, if i ring and they have my shoes i will go down to get them and do something to express my gratitude they even gave me breakfast...they coulda been mad bitchy but no they were so nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, so you were taken to hospital without being referred by a GP, and without being admitted? Seems to me like you might need to call down there to pay a bill anyways .....

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭factual lies

going by the way the posts are written, I think you should be still in there !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

OP, ring them, or go into them, you won't get anywhere if you email, chances are it won't even be seen.

You're best to contact/go to A&E first, as if they don't still have them, they will know where they have gone to. Do it soon tho, as they may clear lost property out pretty regularly.

And if you wanted to thank the A&E staff, I'm sure they wouldn't object to a thank you card and a nice cake or two, that they could enjoy on their teabreak:) If you're not living in Galway, most of the bakeries will put cakes in a taxi for delivery if needs be.

I doubt they get thanked very often, it seems quite a soulless place in there, so I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Yeah I might do it, Ill ring them later on and see what the story is. I think the cake idea is good.

JustMary wrote: »
    Ahh, so you were taken to hospital without being referred by a GP, and without being admitted? Seems to me like you might need to call down there to pay a bill anyways .....

I was just on a makeshift bed near the enterence so I dunno if I need to pay a bill, they didn't mention anything. Does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭wintersolstice

I was just on a makeshift bed near the enterence so I dunno if I need to pay a bill, they didn't mention anything. Does anyone know?
    there isnt a general e mail address,each dept has its own and they are usually internal ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

That "makeshift bed" you refer to is the latest in 1st world medical technology - Its technical name is trolleyiushurtusmearseus.

Advertisement