Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection ESB and Water

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

The most basic of Google searches would of given you the answer quicker than posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

ESB €1900 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Damokc

Google came up with boards.ie links. Thanks for answer anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

It's 1,950e for a standard house connection plus 50e ish per meter for trenching costs if they are performing this work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sands15

Just got quote yesterday of €1975

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

I was quoted for a water connection yesterday as follows:

-County council €852
    -Development fee (to Irish water) €8.67 sq/m per property size in planning approval.

Works out at almost the same price as quoted for a well.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭FiOT

Begs wrote: »
    I was quoted for a water connection yesterday as follows:

-County council €852
    -Development fee (to Irish water) €8.67 sq/m per property size in planning approval.

Works out at almost the same price as quoted for a well.

If I work that out, that is almost half of what I've been quoted from Irish water! Our house is 264sqm and have been quoted around 4,500 to Irish water and 990 to the council!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

FiOT wrote: »
    If I work that out, that is almost half of what I've been quoted from Irish water! Our house is 264sqm and have been quoted around 4,500 to Irish water and 990 to the council!

My quote was from tipp co co. I've still to get it officially but I'm more in mind to sink a well at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 orlaLouise

hi old thread but just wondering what the water connection to mains would be roughly, i will be getting a 3 bed log cabin build, 10mx7m

Advertisement