Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every time

• 13-02-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭

http://i.imgur.com/xj5ov.jpg

This is my rabbit Sammy. He does this every time I leave for work in the morning... and it breaks my heart every damn time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Awww :(

Our dog gives the saddest eyes whenever I leave for work too... nice to know you're loved and missed though! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

It proves, that animals do have a sense for their owner, some connection, which should always be appreciated.

My cat very often sits outside at the gate or on top of a pillar, waiting for me to come home from work...and as soon as he spots me, he starts purring :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭jamesd

My Akita goes to the window sill and rests his head on it every day at 6pm and watches the gate until I get home at half 6.

Advertisement