Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous Last Words

Options
  • 13-02-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Had to laugh at Home and Away today when Charlie goes "it's just one more day, it wont kill me"....

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Did she die??! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Or anytime there is a storm on H&A where people die somebody will always say beforehand that "it's just a bit of wind!"

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

Or anytime there is a storm on H&A where people die somebody will always say beforehand that "it's just a bit of wind!"

too true!

yes sadly Charlie had her life support turned off on RTE today so I haven't given you a spoiler...kinda sad cos I liked her character...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aaaw, poor Charlie. :(
    I haven't seen Home and Away in months but I always thought she was a good character.
    Just like the American cops who are always killed just days away from retirement. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I have a major crush on Heath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

swoon indeed, though i think brax is better looking. you should watch the video clips they've uploaded on the home and away website. the fella who plays heath is actually really articulate and i like him a lot more now!

Advertisement