Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tweezerman Tweezers

• 13-02-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

Anyone use these? Are they really worth the money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

I don't tweeze a whole lot, but when I do, yep, I find these the best. I have two that I've had for about 5 or 6 years now, which is a lot longer than any of my Boots cast-offs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

Anyone use these? Are they really worth the money?

I too have used these for years and find them excellent. They are very precise and have a good 'spring' between the sides for better control. However, there are surely better value ones out there which do a reasonable job?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

They really are worth the money, they are brilliant. Very precise, sharp, great grip. They can grab onto the really tiny and fine hairs, and honestly I'd be lost without them in my make up bag. I know that they're expensive (though I have the mini ones which are about 12 euro and they're fantastic) but you can trust that the quality will be very high. Better to invest if you can afford it, than waste your money on cheaper ones that just aren't as good quality.

Advertisement