Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC lodge papers to go into administration

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

TheBuilder wrote: »
    Eh no, rangers didn't try to get into division 1. The SFA/SPL and their laughable 'sporting integrity' ideology tried to bully the SFL into allowing rangers into division 1.

Charles Green wanted division 1, dont even try to say that he would have rejected the offer if the SFL clubs put it on the table. Rangers mokcing the SFA/SPL over sporting integrity. Hello kettle, this is the pot calling!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Dempsey wrote: »
    Eh no, rangers didn't try to get into division 1. The SFA/SPL and their laughable 'sporting integrity' ideology tried to bully the SFL into allowing rangers into division 1.

Charles Green wanted division 1, dont even try to say that he would have rejected the offer if the SFL clubs put it on the table. Rangers mokcing the SFA/SPL over sporting integrity. Hello kettle, this is the pot calling!
    I really wonder if you read any of the facts that you don't want to be true there's no denying Green would have wanted div one he is a businessman he knows that would have been great but without anything else the fact that umpteen SFL clubs complained about Regans attempts at bullying them to put us in div 1 plus a few SPL Chairman complaining because they didn't it's perfectly clear that the SPL were very keen to have Rangets in Div one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

So because he would have accepted something if it was offered means that he wanted it ?

Div1 is better money-wise and with an eye on getting back in the SPL asap, but that doesn't mean Rangers tried to get into it to avoid anything.

As for that whole 'new club' myth, keep on dreaming.

The transfer of the license is more proof that the history of Rangers FC, founded in 1872 is still going.
    Otherwise it would have been a new license.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

Did I say that, no. What I said was a fact though, the SFA and SPL tried to bully the clubs into allowing Rangers into division 1.

Not mocking them over sporting integrity, it's just laughable how they harp on about it then pull stunts like they have recently.

Must be a seriously big ladder to get on that horse you're up on Dempsey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Did I say that, no. What I said was a fact though, the SFA and SPL tried to bully the clubs into allowing Rangers into division 1.

Not mocking them over sporting integrity, it's just laughable how they harp on about it then pull stunts like they have recently.

Must be a seriously big ladder to get on that horse you're up on Dempsey.

I think Dempsey got on that horse when it was very small, and now he can't get off :p

• Advertisement

It doesnt matter what the SFA/SPL were trying to do, if ye could have gotten through loopholes, no matter how they were created, into Div1 ye would have took them and two fingers to everyone else. Save your, we would have gone to Div3 if we were offered Div1 crap, for swallow swallow. Ye three trying to pass the buck onto the SFA/SPL is laughable. Rangers fans have grand notions about sporting integrity but ye wouldnt know what it is if he hit ye in the head. The Scottish league thread proves that beyond any doubt.

It doesnt matter what the SFA/SPL were trying to do, if ye could have gotten through loopholes, no matter how they were created, into Div1 ye would have took them and two fingers to everyone else. Save your, we would have gone to Div3 if we were offered Div1 crap, for swallow swallow. Ye three trying to pass the buck onto the SFA/SPL is laughable. Rangers fans have grand notions about sporting integrity but ye wouldnt know what it is if he hit ye in the head. The Scottish league thread proves that beyond any doubt.

You're delusional Dempsey. Ignoring blatant facts that the SFA/SPL are corrupt so you can continue your little personal vendetta against all things Rangers.

As long as your happy in your bubble.

You're delusional Dempsey. Ignoring blatant facts that the SFA/SPL are corrupt so you can continue your little personal vendetta against all things Rangers.

As long as your happy in your bubble.

No bubble, you can go back and read all the posts i made about the SPL and SFA in this thread if your memory is failing you.

I havent ignored the corruption that exists in the SFA/SPL but Rangers fans trying to make everything all about their actions whilst ignoring the fact that Charles Green wanted Div1 and colluded with the SFA/SPL to try and make it happen. Would you have boycotted Sevco if they got Div1? Would the majority of Rangers fans boycotted Sevco or just point the finger at the SFA/SPL whilst buying season books?

Sporting Integrity isnt high up on the agenda at Sevco no more than it is at the SFA/SPL, seems that one trait has already transferred from Rangers :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Jelle1880 wrote: »

The transfer of the license is more proof that the history of Rangers FC, founded in 1872 is still going.

If it is not a new club, why is it not automatically in the SPL?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Only Celtic fans think that a point deduction, relegation and transfer ban are 'not enough'.

After all, those are not 'punishments', they're 'perfectly normal' :rolleyes:

Instead of going round in circles I wish they would just admit that they want us to be gone for good, at least then we know they're honest.
    So because he would have accepted something if it was offered means that he wanted it ?

Div1 is better money-wise and with an eye on getting back in the SPL asap, but that doesn't mean Rangers tried to get into it to avoid anything.

The club you support now has never recieved a points deduction. Nor has it ever been "relegated" ... It has never even played a professional game of football.

The "new club" thing is no myth. It's a cold hard fact to all those bar the ones looking to change their allegiance from R*ngers to Sevco.

• Advertisement

So it doesn't matter what the SPL/SFA were trying to do its all Rangers fault you hxve a damn cheek it just show that you are one of the most small minded bigoted Tic fans it's been my misfortune to hxve has discussions with. Tell me this do you think it's right that the SPL get share of the money from thd SFL showing Rangets games so if reports are to be believed the SPL can pay there debts a truly pathetic bunch who along with the SFA want there cake and be able to eat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

The only thing laughable here is the insistance on the part of Rangers fans that they are the victims in all this and the insistance that they have been punished enough. Hell, none of them could even outline what punishment has been applied and why.

The insistance that Sevco is not a new club really takes the biscuit though :pac: :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

I have found the contributions of newcoRangers fans becoming increasingly desperate and deluded. The rug has been pulled from under them, the club they supported is dead. They have destroyed themselves and with it have done untold damage to the reputation of Scottish football worldwide.

The latest pronouncements from McCoist that they will not accept stripping of titles is just the latest in this sorry saga of cheating, lieing and delusion. Who is he to decide what they will accept or not accept, they will take what punishment is meted out to them and that's the end of it.

If McCoist and the others at Sevco had any dignity they would accept their punishment without greeting about it, and get on with concentrating on building a new club. Will they ever learn one wonders? newcoRangers being made to start in div 3 have had their comeuppance and hopefully there'll be a bit more punishment to come. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

I have found the contributions of newcoRangers fans becoming increasingly desperate and deluded. The rug has been pulled from under them, the club they supported is dead. They have destroyed themselves and with it have done untold damage to the reputation of Scottish football worldwide.

The latest pronouncements from McCoist that they will not accept stripping of titles is just the latest in this sorry saga of cheating, lieing and delusion. Who is he to decide what they will accept or not accept, they will take what punishment is meted out to them and that's the end of it.

If McCoist and the others at Sevco had any dignity they would accept their punishment without greeting about it, and get on with concentrating on building a new club. Will they ever learn one wonders? newcoRangers being made to start in div 3 have had their comeuppance and hopefully there'll be a bit more punishment to come. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Again of we are dead they can't punish us by insisting we accept these things it's not us who are deluded

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

Again of we are dead they can't punish us by insisting we accept these things it's not us who are deluded

If ye are dead ye can't pretend that ye have 53 titles and Cups etc. or whatever number it is/was. Ye can't keep the history of the former club, ye can't have it both ways. But that's been the problem that has got ye into the mess ye are in.

In the clamour for preserving history on the part of the old Rangers family, it is convienently forgotten by them that the old club still has outstanding investigations against it therefore it is a classic case of You can’t eat your cake and have it too or equivalent in Chinese 又要马儿跑,又要马儿不吃草 (To want a horse that both runs fast and consumes no feed)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

SO...are we dead or not then lads?

You want to see "new" Rangers punished, for the "dead" Rangers' misdemeanours.
    Yet you also want to make sure that "new" Rangers are made to forget about the history of the "dead" Rangers, right?

You want to strip titles from the "dead" club, as part of the punishment that will be used against the "new" Rangers?

I do the cake and eat it quips around here, thanks. ;)

Eirebear wrote: »

Yet you also want to make sure that "new" Rangers are made to forget about the history of the "dead" Rangers, right?

You want to strip titles from the "dead" club, as part of the punishment that will be used against the "new" Rangers?

The answer for me is obvious as outlined earlier

However, Rangers FC and Sevco and their fans seem to think differently. They want the history part without the investigation into any wrongdoing part.

So the more pertinent question is to the fans of Rangers FC (& Sevco). Do you think RFC is dead? If you answer no, do you disagree that RFC and by definition Sevco should be punished if the wrongdoing is proved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

You can't strip a club of something it does not have, Sevco Scotland Limited, trading as The Rangers Football Club does not have any trophies to be stripped of.

kryogen wrote: »
    You can't strip a club of something it does not have, Sevco Scotland Limited, trading as The Rangers Football Club does not have any trophies to be stripped of.

But yet the SPL/SFA are doing just this

• Advertisement

The answer for me is obvious as outlined earlier

However, Rangers FC and Sevco and their fans seem to think differently. They want the history part without the investigation into any wrongdoing part.

So the more pertinent question is to the fans of Rangers FC (& Sevco). Do you think RFC is dead? If you answer no, do you disagree that RFC and by definition Sevco should be punished if the wrongdoing is proved?

I agree entirely with you.
    But try telling that to the large number of halfwits around here who don't.

However, i certainly do not blame Rangers for attempting to negotiate with the SPL on this one - why in hell should we sit back and let the SPL attempt to hijack our television rights, when they made it perfectly clear that they did not want us in their league?

That is what they are trying to do, why can't Sevco refuse and call their bluff?

That is what they are trying to do, why can't Sevco refuse and call their bluff?

So instead of using the impasse as a negotiating position, you think Rangers should run the risk of not playing football at all?

Yes, some bluffs are there to be called

I hadn't realised this argument is ongoing in the Scottish League thread as well (where did that thread come from!) :pac:

Yes, some bluffs are there to be called

I hadn't realised this argument is ongoing in the Scottish League thread as well (where did that thread come from!) :pac:

In this case, i think the risks are far too great for any fotball club, or business to take.

(Dunno. I think it basically started as a generic "SPL is ****e" thread, but the usual suspects have since gone back to their regular epl stats fests.)

So it doesn't matter what the SPL/SFA were trying to do its all Rangers fault you hxve a damn cheek it just show that you are one of the most small minded bigoted Tic fans it's been my misfortune to hxve has discussions with. Tell me this do you think it's right that the SPL get share of the money from thd SFL showing Rangets games so if reports are to be believed the SPL can pay there debts a truly pathetic bunch who along with the SFA want there cake and be able to eat

A small minded bigot? What have I said that makes me a bigot? You just sound like a knuckle dragger foaming at the mouth over a keyboard

Did I say its all Rangers fault, no. You seem to have a habit of forgetting what I said the day before.

No, the SPL shouldnt get a share of SFL TV rights

Do ye think its right of Rangers/Sevco to ask for the investigation of dual contracts to be dropped? Plenty of kettle and pot going on in these negotiations.

As I said from day dot, I dont care if Rangers goes bust or not. Just that all the ****e they pulled comes out and the punishments are applied accordingly. Ye seem to want to be Rangers and take the history but none of the historical liabilities that are still hanging over the club. If you want to be Rangers, ye have to be liable for everything the club did, good bad indifferent, but ye dont want to do that. Ye think history is a transferable asset, it isnt.
    I agree entirely with you.
    But try telling that to the large number of halfwits around here who don't.

However, i certainly do not blame Rangers for attempting to negotiate with the SPL on this one - why in hell should we sit back and let the SPL attempt to hijack our television rights, when they made it perfectly clear that they did not want us in their league?

Who said that the SPL should get a piece of SFL/Sevco TV rights?

BTW This is EB - Logged into wrong account!

That's exactly what the SPL are after!

Why shouldn't Rangers use this as a negotiating tool?
    At the end of the day, wether you, I or a random Man Utd fan believes that Rangers are or are not the Rangers of 1873, the fact remains that the "New" Rangers stand to be punished for the allegations against the "old" Rangers.
    For that simple fact, i completely back Green's attempt to "Have his cake and eat it"

At the end of the day, wether you, I or a random Man Utd fan believes that Rangers are or are not the Rangers of 1873, the fact remains that the "New" Rangers stand to be punished for the allegations against the "old" Rangers.
    For that simple fact, i completely back Green's attempt to "Have his cake and eat it"

I meant, who here on this forum suggested otherwise.

You do realise that Sevco are trying to transfer a membership. You understand what that means? You want to be Rangers but dont want certain parts of the historical baggage. It doesnt work like that or should I say, it shouldnt work like that.

To ask the SPL to discard the biggest investigation of corruption in football shows that Sevco have as little interest in the sporting integrity of Scottish Football as the SPL/SFA. Its all about loopholes and which can be agreed to jump through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

Good back green, but spare us the crying when he screws ye over.

• Advertisement

I meant, who here on this forum suggested otherwise.

You do realise that Sevco are trying to transfer a membership. You understand what that means? You want to be Rangers but dont want the historical baggage, good and bad. It doesnt work like that or should I say, it shouldnt work like that.

To ask the SPL to discard the biggest investigation of corruption in football shows that Sevco have as little interest in the sporting integrity of Scottish Football as the SPL/SFA. Its all about loopholes and which can be agreed to jump through.

You're avoiding the point again Dempsey.
    It doesn't matter a jot what anyone on here says. The SPL are after TV Money from Rangers, because they have ****ed up their own jobs.
    They are trying to use the transfer of membership, or indeed any membership at all, as a way of gaining this.
    Not only that, but they are attempting to punish the "new" Rangers, for the crimes of the "Old".

Why should Rangers sit back and take this without an attempt at negotiation?
    As ADIG said, they could indeed attempt to call the SPL's bluff - but that would be playing with the very existence of a Rangers in any shape or form.
    Surely the more prudent approach?

The SPL voted against the admission of Rangers on the grounds of "Sporting integrity". Fine, i have no issue with that.
    But they are still trying to use 3rd Division Rangers in order to keep themselves afloat?

**** that, you don't get that for free.

I didnt avoid the point. How many times have I said today alone that the SPL shouldnt get Sevco TV rights, those rights should go into the collective bargaining that the SFL can do for coverage or whatever way they have done that end of business over the years.
    Not only that, but they are attempting to punish the "new" Rangers, for the crimes of the "Old".

Thats the price of transferring a membership, there can and will be terms and conditions attached. The SFA/SPL want you to accept the outcome of their dual contract investigation without a long and costly legal battle. What titles they want stripped are those they have evidence of you using illegal players. Thats the outcome that isnt official yet. You refuse, you dont play div3 and they charge Rangers (in administration) to strip titles. You havent gotten your head around what transferring a membership means as opposed to asking for a new membership. Sevco wont ask for a new membership because everyone knows that they do not satisfy the criteria.

I didnt avoid the point. How many times have I said today alone that the SPL shouldnt get Sevco TV rights, those rights should go into the collective bargaining that the SFL can do for coverage or whatever way they have done that end of business over the years.

Thats the price of transferring a membership, there can and will be terms and conditions attached. The SFA/SPL want you to accept the outcome of their dual contract investigation without a long and costly legal battle. What titles they want stripped are those they have evidence of you using illegal players. Thats the outcome that isnt official yet. You refuse, you dont play div3 and they charge Rangers (in administration) to strip titles. You havent gotten your head around what transferring a membership means as opposed to asking for a new membership. Sevco wont ask for a new membership because everyone knows that they do not satisfy the criteria.

Here we go again.
    Seriously Dempsey, do i need to type my point in capitals for you to pick it out?

Give me one good reason to why Rangers should not use this blatant attempt at extortion by the SPL (Not only of Rangers, but of the SFL as a whole) as a negotiation tool?
    It may not be "morally correct" or fall under the idea of "Sporting Integrity", but the SPL, and the SFA, have shown that idea to be nothing more than a soundbite to keep the more naive of supporters happy.

Should Rangers simply bend over, say "here you go, take some money" and forget all about it?
    Bearing in mind we already taking an illegal punishment as part of this "deal" - However that is not enough for the SPL it seems.

I fully back Rangers in this move.

You are confusing Rangers and Sevco, remember that there is 5 parties involved in these negotiations. SFA, SPL, SFL, Rangers & Sevco, its hard to follow what you mean when you are interchanging Rangers and Sevco despite them being two separate entities with slightly different agendas.

I read your point and I have answered it. I'll answer it again. You damage Scottish Football even further by trying to sweep everything under the carpet. The SFA/SPL arent calling for that, its Sevco and Rangers. Dispute the TV rights, you have the SFL backing you up but to use the illegal payments investigation as a bargaining chip is scummy. You want to damage the whole of Scottish Football further for your own gain, again. You might not see anything wrong with that but I dont expect you to.

no BBE they will be stripping the old club of titles not sevco. The titles being stripped is not a punishment/sanction being imposed on Sevco it is merely adjusting the record books to acknowledge the cheating.

Im pretty sure most of the Rangers fans on here acknowledged that any cheating would have to be rectified.

Im yet to see any logical reason as to why the SFA should not adjust the record books to account for titles won fraudulently (or at least partly fraudulently)

Of course the SFA should allow Rangers (in administration) the chance to contest the allegations of cheating before liquidation is completed.

Its nothing do to with Sevco and Charles Green and super Ally would do well to keep their noses out, if you want to be Rangers cough up the cash.

bobmalooka wrote: »

no BBE they will be stripping the old club of titles not sevco. The titles being stripped is not a punishment/sanction being imposed on Sevco it is merely adjusting the record books to acknowledge the cheating.

Im pretty sure most of the Rangers fans on here acknowledged that any cheating would have to be rectified.

Im yet to see any logical reason as to why the SFA should not adjust the record books to account for titles won fraudulently (or at least partly fraudulently)

Of course the SFA should allow Rangers (in administration) the chance to contest the allegations of cheating before liquidation is completed.

Its nothing do to with Sevco and Charles Green and super Ally would do well to keep their noses out, if you want to be Rangers cough up the cash.

Dear me you need to look at some facts the SPL/SFA are holding back the transfer of the licence unless the club agrees to the stripping of trophies two things there make it plain to see that it's not going to be a new club that plays in the SFL but a continuation of the old one
    They are also demanding that the club must sign an agreement not to appeal said stripping of titles or the transfer won't be granted if that's not blackmail I don't know what it is

• Advertisement

Dear me you need to look at some facts the SPL/SFA are holding back the transfer of the licence unless the club agrees to the stripping of trophies two things there make it plain to see that it's not going to be a new club that plays in the SFL but a continuation of the old one
    They are also demanding that the club must sign an agreement not to appeal said stripping of titles or the transfer won't be granted if that's not blackmail I don't know what it is

Its not blackmail, stop being dramatic! Every title they want to strip you of, they have evidence of illegal players being involved. They just want to avoid it being dragged out and legal costs. If it has to be dragged out, you wont be playing Division 3 this season.

Its not blackmail, stop being dramatic! Every title they want to strip you of, they have evidence of illegal players being involved. They just want to avoid it being dragged out and legal costs. If it has to be dragged out, you wont be playing Division 3 this season.
    So making sure we have no right to appeal is not blackmail on your book

You really are stupid or ignorant if you think that
    They say they have evidence well then they should have no fear then
    It really is pointless talking to you as I am sure you are I the camp that would delight in us not playing football so I am out of this discussion I would be better hitting my head off a brick wall

then the answer should be here's Duff and Phelps phone number, they are Rangers and they are holding the evidence of the alleged cheating.

Again, if Green wants to be Rangers he needs to accept all that goes with it.

If he wasn't trying to pull a fast one then he wouldn't need to contend with 'blackmail'.

I do agree with you that it isn't a matter for Green, super Ally or anyone else at Sevco to worry about. If only they weren't insisting on fighting another clubs battles.

bobmalooka wrote: »

then the answer should be here's Duff and Phelps phone number, they are Rangers and they are holding the evidence of the alleged cheating.

Again, if Green wants to be Rangers he needs to accept all that goes with it.

If he wasn't trying to pull a fast one then he wouldn't need to contend with 'blackmail'.

I do agree with you that it isn't a matter for Green, super Ally or anyone else at Sevco to worry about. If only they weren't insisting on fighting another clubs battles.

Green has not said he is going to fight it not in anything I have read in fact Malcolm Murray's statent the other day alludes to the fact it will all be accepted ax the club has to move forward to me if would be for the best
    Rangets will continue the price will have been paid and we move on

So making sure we have no right to appeal is not blackmail on your book

You really are stupid or ignorant if you think that
    They say they have evidence well then they should have no fear then
    It really is pointless talking to you as I am sure you are I the camp that would delight in us not playing football so I am out of this discussion I would be better hitting my head off a brick wall

I couldnt care less if Sevco play ball this season or not. In this instance, no its not blackmail because its Sevco that are applying for the transfer of membership. They are trying to jump through the quickest loophole to play professional football in Scotland as Rangers and you are outraged at the terms and conditions? What did you expect? Its safe to say that you are not getting the right to appeal because you went to the court of session over the transfer embargo. Ye burned every bridge ye had.

• Advertisement

Green has not said he is going to fight it not in anything I have read in fact Malcolm Murray's statent the other day alludes to the fact it will all be accepted ax the club has to move forward to me if would be for the best
    Rangets will continue the price will have been paid and we move on

i cant remember the source but I read McCoist was saying him and Rangers wont accept titles being stripped.

The price to continue Rangers couldn't be met hense Sevco its very simple

I had not fully appreciated that Sevco has chosen to apply to the SFA for the Rangers share. With that in mind, how is it acceptable for the likes of McCoist and their fans to bleat about not accepting punishments.

I genuinely would love to know what Rangers fans think on

1. What should have happened to Rangers
    2. What should happen to Sevco applying for the Rangers share considering the investigations into Rangers has not yet finished

It all comes down to listing the punishments and why they were applied

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

What's going on here then? Who are Brechin playing??

Aywenz0CMAAAUhC.jpg:large

And who's missing from this list?
    http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/clubs/third/

We're we all not told yesterday by "A well informed fan who has no reason to lie" that a licence was granted? :rolleyes:

Word among the internet bampots is that Sevco have had their SFL application rejected.

We're we all not told yesterday by "A well informed fan who has no reason to lie" that a licence was granted? :rolleyes:

Who?

Who?

TheBuilder wouldnt say, check the Rangers thread for the posts I'm on about.

Apparently, the illegal payments investigation was dropped altogether was part of the conditions, LOL!

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase

So the great Sevco SFA membership discussions remain deadlocked? Will anyone blink?

That was tweeted 2-3 minutes ago. Thats 2 days of getting nowhere now, the broadcasters are getting edgy too. Rumours suggesting that they want a decision tomorrow, presumably before close of business.

Were we ever actually listed on it?

Dempsey, when did you turn into such a condescending tosser? You asked me a question and I told you were I got the info I passed onto the forum, so you can shove your smart ass comments.

djffg.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement