Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Avon catalogue

• 13-02-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I would get an Avon catalogue and how the system works. Heard a lot about this brand but can't seem to access it. Thanks a million.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

http://www.avon.ie/PRSuite/howtobuy_landing.page

Look online, or request a brochure there.

In saying that, I've requested one twice and haven't heard anything.

Added: I forgot to say how it works - you can have your details forwarded on to an agent who will contact you then. You buy from them, and pay on arrival...generally they call to your house in the evening and you hand over the cash. You can't buy it online (not from Avon directly, anyway) in Ireland although I think you can in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

Facebook search avon reps in your area, most of them have apage set up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

http://avon-shop.ie/

I placed an order with the above link last week. I figured the stuff would be posted which suited me but it was actually delivered by a courier on Saturday morning. I think they also deliver during the week so might be best to ask before ordering.

I paid by paypal and delivery is free in dublin if its over €15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I've been wondering the same lately actually. Avon have some really good products!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Peanut_M

I was actually just wondering about Avon today!

Does anyone know what their nail varnish is like? They have some lovely colours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭snugglebear

I ordered a catalogue last week too but no sign of it yet- I'll try the facebook search seems like a good option

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

ams wrote: »
    http://avon-shop.ie/

I placed an order with the above link last week. I figured the stuff would be posted which suited me but it was actually delivered by a courier on Saturday morning. I think they also deliver during the week so might be best to ask before ordering.

I paid by paypal and delivery is free in dublin if its over €15.

The prices are good too - I'd never heard of this and they don't mention it on their homepage AFAIK. I might check this one out, thanks.
    Peanut_M wrote: »
    I was actually just wondering about Avon today!

Does anyone know what their nail varnish is like? They have some lovely colours!

I don't know what the varnish is like...in general I'm not a fan of their make up but there are exceptions and I did get a nail building solution (can't remember the name of it, but it was applied like polish) before and that was pretty good. Plus the prices are good so if it's terrible, it's not too terrible :)
    I ordered a catalogue last week too but no sign of it yet- I'll try the facebook search seems like a good option

I had a snoop on Facebook but couldn't find any that seemed to be still active...most had their last posts a few months ago. It was a quick snoop though, not a thorough search!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AvonMan

I'm an Avon rep. Would be happy to help if any of you still require a catalogue/rep/advice. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just a gentle reminder that Boards is not to be used for advertising or soliciting business.

dudara

Advertisement