Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Trad Session Every Monday In Whelans Of Wexford St

Options
  • 13-02-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

From 9-11pm every Monday night in the front bar in Whelan's. Free in and it features some of the finest young trad musicians in the city. You'll know some of these players if you've ever been to the Devitts sessions on a Friday or Saturday night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 John Cash

From 9-11pm every Monday night in the front bar in Whelan's. Free in and it features some of the finest young trad musicians in the city. You'll know some of these players if you've ever been to the Devitts sessions on a Friday or Saturday night.
    Sounds good, look forward to craic agus ceol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭salfordlad

Hi Whelanslive, Can anyone get involved?
    I am a Young Irish/Modern folk Artist, who is working on the foundations of my own projects.
    Or is it just a set of permanent musicians?
    Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭whelanslive

salfordlad wrote: »
    Hi Whelanslive, Can anyone get involved?
    I am a Young Irish/Modern folk Artist, who is working on the foundations of my own projects.
    Or is it just a set of permanent musicians?
    Regards.

Hello there. Not to speak too much on their behalf but it's a pretty open session. Having said that these guys are seriously excellent musicians so I guess it's a case of knowing your strengths and limitations as a player and avoid playing tunes that you're not familiar with etc

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Roguery

Is this session still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭whelanslive

Roguery wrote: »
    Is this session still going?

Yep but it has just been moved to Tuesday nights. If an admin could change the day in the subject title I'd be most grateful..

• Advertisement
Advertisement