Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350

Options
  • 13-02-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I was asked to do some work on an Aritech CS350 panel, it was just a battery change out.

The tenant in the house in question is new and doesnt know the alarm code. Does anyone know of a master code for this series of alarm that will allow me to bypass the present user code so that I may set up a new user code for the tenant. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Are you for real? You want a master code for alarms posted?
    NOT a hope of that being posted - it would be TOTALLY inappropriate as well as a public security risk to those that also own one.
    Tell the new owner to contact the manufacturer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 alsguitars

Hi,

Obviously I dont want it posted. If there was a code available and someone had it they would PM it to me. Ive heard that these codes are available Im just not up on them.. Any advice is always appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

alsguitars wrote: »
    Hi,

I was asked to do some work on an Aritech CS350 panel, it was just a battery change out.

The tenant in the house in question is new and doesnt know the alarm code. Does anyone know of a master code for this series of alarm that will allow me to bypass the present user code so that I may set up a new user code for the tenant. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi try posting here. Can you not ask the owner for the code?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=5

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Try asking in the Home security systems forum. :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There is no master code that will disarm the system if the code is not known .
    There is an engineer code. But that will won't even work if the system is in an alarm state.
    If you need more ask on the Home Security Forum linked above. However, going by your post , your out of your depth .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement