Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

littlewoods not delivering

Options
  • 13-02-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

sorry if this is in the wrong place

around the middle of november i made an order off littlewoods and half the stuff never came and the stuff that did was the wrong size so sent back and a new order made before new years and i am still waiting for them to be delivered countless times i have been rung by the manager with to different names and have been told they are on theyre way and they are truly sorry.

last thursday the manager rang and said they were on route in a courrier and they should be here friday or saturay no sign friday and i get a call saturday morning saying no deliveries on saturdays to rural areas and here i am monday evening and still no sign.

can someone please tell me what i should do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you pay by credit card? If so, you can initiate a chargeback with your credit card provider for the undelivered goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

no its paid on credit like monthly and ive paid for only one product that i received

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Can you cancel the remainder of the order? Or do you want to receive the goods?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

ya i would like to receive them all right, they told me because of the cock up im getting extra things for free and the things i ordered at a discount so with the great value i would like to persist in getting them.

Advertisement