Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your favorite drug?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

robman60 wrote: »
    I don't really like alcohol at all, so weed.

I even made up my own code phrase for it. :rolleyes:

Drug I'm most addicted to: Nicotine

If it grows from the ground, it should be sound! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Domo230 wrote: »
    Sports

Young whipper-shapers these days with there Spooooooooooooorts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

mdma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

Caffeine for me. I smoke weed most days but if I dont think I could live without tea or coffee. I'm a stickler for a bit of Zopiclone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Young whipper-shapers these days with there Spooooooooooooorts.
    Yeah its like totally gay and stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

MDMA, 2C-B, DMT, weed, coke and Heroin every now and again. Not too found of booze though it make me feel like **** for days afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

A lot of love for MDMA around isn't there?

My favourite is shrooms.
    And they're free straight from the ground! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

1210m5g wrote: »
    Some people think alcohol is a drug, its not a drug, its a drink.
    GHB is also a drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,926 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Ah sure, I like a bit of the ol' crystal meth every now and then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Salvia was class, but they took it away. :(

I like weed best of all, just trickier to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Heroin every now and again.
    Seriously?

I've always been curious about middle class heroin use. I've met some people who took it (South Africans especially, it was a big middle class drug there in the 80s) but have never met any middle class Irish people who used heroin and weren't addicted to it or in a bad way in their personal lives.

Why do you take it? Would you be worried about developing an addiction to it?

GHB is also a drink.

I know, its a quote from Brass Eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I like weed best of all, just trickier to get.

:confused:

Chances are you're no more than 2 or 3 degrees from a dealer.

Easiest drug in the world to get (although obviously I'm not recommending it).

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Adhamh

GHB is also a drink.

True, but nobody's ever had a glass of GHB for the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Seachmall wrote: »

Was thinkin the same. You'll get it in every little village in Donegal so cant be hard to come by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Really?

Yes really or do you think he is a liar ? Or someone who talks about something he has no experience of ?

Heroin is the easiest drug in Ireland to get... How many Heroin busts do you hear off ?? Or people in court for possession of it ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Ibuprofen for me, damn back pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

idunnoshur wrote: »
    For me I'd have to say it depends on the occasion. For a typical weeknight marijuana is my preferred choice; it's relatively cheap, no "hangover" so it's not too bad getting up for college, makes the night a lot better and it's reasonably safe to drive home after.

This attitude ****ing annoys me.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/02/09/pot-smoking-raises-risk-of-fatal-car-crashes/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

420. Uppers make me uncomfortable for the most and I cannot take a comedown anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

charlemont wrote: »
    Heroin is the easiest drug in Ireland to get... How many Heroin busts do you hear off ?? Or people in court for possession of it ??

I'm sure in the cities and some big towns it's easy to score heroin but you can buy weed in every secondary school in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Yeah coffee and booze and very rarely a bit of weed. I'd like to try other stuff, but I'd be reasonably confident that I'd do something fatal and win a posthumous Darwin Award.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Heroin is the easiest drug in Ireland to get...
    No it's not.

later10 wrote: »
    Seriously?

I've always been curious about middle class heroin use. I've met some people who took it (South Africans especially, it was a big middle class drug there in the 80s) but have never met any middle class Irish people who used heroin and weren't addicted to it or in a bad way in their personal lives.

Why do you take it? Would you be worried about developing an addiction to it?

The reasons i take drugs is because i like the way they make me feel, it really is as simple as that (some people will think i must be missing something in my life, i don't think so) I know which ones can be taken often and also the ones that can cause real damage if used regularly. Overall my experience of recreational drug use has been positive, i have always kept a good job and have made some fantastic friends over the years with lovely normal people from all walks of life who i would never have met if it wasn't for drug use. I guess stories like this are never going to make the news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Yes really or do you think he is a liar ? Or someone who talks about something he has no experience of ?

No I don't think he's a liar, I'm just gobsmacked that he believes that. yoyo made an excellent point:
    yoyo wrote: »
    So you don't remember the drive home but believe that its safe to do :confused: :rolleyes: .Any mind altering drug be it alcohol, medication, weed etc impairs you so driving couldn't be safe. Even someone tanked up on alcohol driving at a snails pace isn't driving safely

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭spdmrphy

Without a doubt - mushrooms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,514 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

later10 wrote: »
    In has to be acid.

And none-o-dem blotter yokes either.

I'm talking actual acid.

sulfuric acid baby... H2SO4---

Feel the burn. :cool:

Aqua Regia for me, more high class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwnKU89CCdI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

the feeling of ecstasy is by far, for me, the best. but repeated regular use fcuks me up.
    I like getting stoned and could easily smoke everyday and continue on with life as normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

stoneill wrote: »
    Immodium

That slows down the poo poo's doesn't it? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I love shrooms, have had a lot of great trips and one bad one but even the bad one was good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭idunnoshur

For now at least I'm going to have to change my choice to marijuana, as soon as I went offline I rolled up a big fat three skinner and went down to the shed and smoked it. I then played Fallout 3, not too sure for how long though. I'm still severely fuckered and the mother keeps asking me am I alright. I think she suspects something but I'm not too bothered. To finish off my night I think I'll read the Lord of the Rings for a while.

Goodnight to all
    ids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

token101 wrote: »
    Yeah coffee and booze and very rarely a bit of weed. I'd like to try other stuff, but I'd be reasonably confident that I'd do something fatal and win a posthumous Darwin Award.

It's never not posthumous...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Tea. I get through a small bath full a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

I used to love playing xbox stoned out of my head on weed or proper dusty pollen
    I might have a smoke when I meet up with a few old friends in a couple of months.
    A few decent ales is as good as it gets these days. Married life has its positives and its fcukin negatives.

ScumLord wrote: »
    No it's not.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't know what I was talking about. Well in Cork city it is anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

phet
    nice and durty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Statistician

My favourite drug is whatever the doctor injected into me when I did my back in, to get rid of the pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

My favourite drug is whatever the doctor injected into me when I did my back in, to get rid of the pain.

Hot beef?

That would probably be Morphine a cleaner form of Heroin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Caca-a-affinenenenene *twitch twitch*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

One of my football teams scoring important goals, such as winning a derby match or the goal, which wins the league. Surely better than any substance drug :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭DoneDL

Endorphin

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Cocaine or MDMA.

First time I done Cocaine I was rolling around a $1 room in Cambodia on a pile of money with a beautiful irish girl snorting coke off each other's body. Heavenly....but eh......Drugs are bad kids !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Weed for me without a doubt. I just love sitting back on a Sunday morning with a joint and a Morgans coffee, some chilled sounds on the stereo. During the week a smoke or 2 in the evening takes all the stress of the day straight out and just leaves me totally relaxed for sleep. If alcohol disappeared tomorrow I actually wouldn't give a ****. A finely rolled joint of some quality smoke kicks the absolute **** out of any drink available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Never really drank, makes me morose or prone to outbursts.
    Red Tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Brigante

I hear there's nothing better than coming in from a club and chatting with friends for a few hours while the buzz dies down, occasionally having a fit of dancing when a good song comes on.

But when around the wrong people it's ****ing horrendous (from what I hear).

Its great sitting round talking marbles for hours, dancing round and feeling rushes. As for the bit about the wrong people, its not so much that, just sometimes you get bad "buzzes", well I do for only like a minute and I start worrying like **** about nothing in my head. Usually at the end of the night just before the come down.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

That would probably be Morphine a cleaner form of Heroin.

How is it a cleaner form of heroin? morphine is morphine, diamorphine [heroin] is diamorphine approx 2-2.5 times stronger. Unless you think a doctor will get his drugs off a street dealer, how can it be cleaner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

The reasons i take drugs is because i like the way they make me feel, it really is as simple as that (some people will think i must be missing something in my life, i don't think so) I know which ones can be taken often and also the ones that can cause real damage if used regularly. Overall my experience of recreational drug use has been positive, i have always kept a good job and have made some fantastic friends over the years with lovely normal people from all walks of life who i would never have met if it wasn't for drug use. I guess stories like this are never going to make the news.
    Oh yeah, I'm not criticizing drug use... I use drugs socially. I've just never met an Irish user of heroin who wasn't in a bad way in terms of health or his or her personal life; presumably you don't fit that bill at all so I was just curious really.

I think on my deathbed I would like to try heroin. Right now though, it's a drug that I find more frightening than endearing... unlike acid for example, which is pretty much rainbows and kittens tbh!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I don't do 'drugs' in the illegal sense. Nothing to do with them being illegal, just never been bothered about them. I drink a lot more than I should (when you get a 'reputation' for it you know it's bad) and I smoke but that's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Depending on the mood, alcohol, marijuana or MDMA

• Advertisement
Advertisement