Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal in Ashbourne

Options
  • 13-02-2012 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hey, I moved to a place called Ashbourne in Co.Meath , im looking for good quality coal at a decent price. Does anyone have any recommendations for this area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Jonathan redomond

Where could i buy my coal , im around ashbourne. Its the premium bag i want , but not for €20 . Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posts split & moved to the Meath forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭nager

Theres a guy who goes around every Thursday - €10 /bag.
    I'm away at the moment - but will be back for the weekend - I'll try and remember to take his number down and post it next week.

nager wrote: »
    Theres a guy who goes around every Thursday - €10 /bag.
    I'm away at the moment - but will be back for the weekend - I'll try and remember to take his number down and post it next week.
    Thanks i appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Murtaghs on the main street sell coal, if you buy a certain amount they will deliver as far as i know

• Advertisement

Do you know what brand it is? and how much? Thanks for your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭laughter189

Meditterean Tiles on the Dublin Road Ashbourne sell good quality coal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Is that 'smokeless' coal ? Someone in work is looking for 'smokey' coal (if thats even a word or still exists).

Im currently buying my coal from a place beside tayto park. i'll try get info on smokeless coal if ur stuck.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Im currently buying my coal from a place beside tayto park. i'll try get info on smokeless coal if ur stuck.?

Its actually the 'smokey' coal I am looking for !!!!

• Advertisement

Oh sorry haha.. ! The link below is the link of an add on donedeal . The add is the same person i get my coal from. if its the yellow bag you want thats the same bag i buy. Its not smokeless either.
    find out for yourself.
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/heating/2822845

Advertisement