Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who makes your blood boil?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Nissan Micras,anyone who drives will know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

JP the little scrote from the Ray Foley show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

Ifidels!
    Allah Akbar,Allah Akbar......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Nicki Minaj. Christ almighty, what an annoying person, every single thing about her irritates me, and she's all over the place now.

I tend to not get irritated by people I have never met, but I challenge anyone to look at one of her videos and not grit your teeth.

*BTW she's a "singer" in case you are blissfully unaware

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Bill O'Reilly from Fox news.

This Frankie Cockoza idiot or whatever his name is. I don't know who he is or what he does but after seeing a picture of him I now know I want him dead.

Professional athletes who make more money than I do. Footballers mainly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

twink
    Kerry katona plus all her ex husbands
    Jordan plus all her ex husbands
    peaches geldof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

Namlub wrote: »
    Travellers. Always travellers.

Irish Travellers are an ethnic group, they were born that way - don't be so discriminatory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Nicki Minaj. Christ almighty, what an annoying person, every single thing about her irritates me, and she's all over the place now.

I tend to not get irritated by people I have never met, but I challenge anyone to look at one of her videos and not grit your teeth.

*BTW she's a "singer" in case you are blissfully unaware

I thought she was a life support system for an enormous ass, meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭idunnoshur

That little fucking slap Danny Dyer. He goes around meeting "hard men" but he's as soft as shit himself. Whenever I see him on the television I change immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 rocuronium

Mary Lou McDonald. Can't abide the awful bint.

Her voice makes me want to throw the television out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Ivana Bacik. She looks like Uncle Fred from Coronation Street in a wig. Every time she speaks I get angry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

All them c**ts on boards.ie.... **** thought I was on a different forum :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The pond life on tv3 right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭huey1975

That little baldy tosser Ray darcy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Bertie Aherne and about 2 or 3 posters here in AH and the Spanish party in power right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Heat or low pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Piers Morgan....

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Anyone who has ever been on Big Brother (celebrity or otherwise), or I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!. I hate every single one of them with an unbridled passion.

When anyone goes into the Big Brother house, they should be locked in and just left there to die. The world would be a better place without those attention-whores.

Reminds me of an old episode of Top Gear, when Jeremy Clarkson was doing the Stig's entrance bit.

"Some say, he was going to appear on "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!", but people had heard of him".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Michael Moore.

A big fat flabby jowely scruffy looking bag of lard.

Watching Bowling for Columbine made me detest him with furious anger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Weak minded people and thick ignorant people, They should all be thrown onto their own island !!! Oh wait, Hmmm...;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

rocuronium wrote: »

Omg really? I would so go lesbian for her, no idea why I`m rarely attracted to women and I hate SinnFein.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

Everybody famous with the possible exception of Paul Scholes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Adam Sandler acting the boor in nearly every movie he's made.
    Can't stand him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Looks like a large ageing scrotum draped with a pink shirt and crucifix...irritating pest even at the best of times.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

When my space suit rips :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Look we all think we're great in our own right but at least we're not constantly telling the nation how great we are or regaling everyone with stories of our own mundaneness..... ala RAY FOLEY
    How that talent and charm vacuum keeps listeners or gets tv gigs is beyond comprehension.

Followed by Tony Fenton. Ironically. Can't bare his all knowing tone and then he launches into his rhyming slang. This country doesn't do rhyming slang

(only going on memory here, can't listen to Today FM during their interventions)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Pro-lifers!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LittleLady25

Mary Harney , Thank god I dont have to listen to her these days:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

rocuronium wrote: »

I can see where you're coming from and I can understand why people mightn't like her but in fairness she's a good deal more intelligent and articulate than many of her Leinster House colleagues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Animal abusers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Yer man on the Head and Shoulders ad :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭lefthooker

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Animal abusers

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    animal rights activists

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

Where To wrote: »
    Famous people.
    My advice is to drink several gallons of beer, head to the nearest Vodafone shop and blast everyone ( customers and employees) with piss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Dermot O'Leary. The most disingenuous Irishman since Bertie Ahern. He comes across as so crass, fake and uninterested. He is practically looking at his wristwatch during the X Factor live shows, hoping that it will be over soon. How he was brought in as a replacement for the professional Kate Thornton has always puzzled me. I hate his faux-insincere manner and his fake gravelly voice as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Humidity (baking powder)

Family (vinegar)

pent up together the results are explosive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

That Louise Spence cnut! who is paying this muppet to be on the telly, how does he make a living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

housetypeb wrote: »
    Adam Sandler acting the boor in nearly every movie he's made.
    Can't stand him.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

WindSock wrote: »
    I'm sick uv peeple wreckin me bleedtin headt.

Keyboard warrior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

lefthooker wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    animal rights activists

So what, the only two catagories that someone can fall into is animal abusers and animal rights activists?:confused: Whats wrong with animal rights activists by the way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

aidan24326 wrote: »
    Dawkins is an exceptionally good writer. And I really don't think he's smug at all. His religious opponents on the other hand, some of them unbelievably smug. They have all the answers, he doesn't claim to have any.

Ryan Tubridy pretty much defines what I would class as smug. Not to mention his political-wannabe brother.

Actually Neil Francis is terribly smug aswell. Always a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

Agree on Tubridy and Francis.

Disagree on Dawkins, I found his book and any subsequent interview very smug. He seemed a nice smug, but very smug nonetheless. I thought his book was the complete opposite, he had all the answers and anyone else was quite frankly idiotic to think something different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Ronan Mullins. I'd like to kerb stomp his smug ****in head.

Thank you. ****ing right wing nut. (I'm presuming you mean Ronan Mullen, the Senator?)

How he was allowed into the Senate is beyond me. He's dangerous.

(I know he got elected by NUI which includes Maynooth but still)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Eric Djemba-Djemba, why not just djemba ya weird cameroonian bastarrd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Ronan Mullins. I'd like to kerb stomp his smug ****in head.
    kraggy wrote: »
    Thank you. ****ing right wing nut. (I'm presuming you mean Ronan Mullen, the Senator?)

How he was allowed into the Senate is beyond me. He's dangerous.

(I know he got elected by NUI which includes Maynooth but still)

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/inbetweeners2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

anyone who starts a debate with "as a parent"

It doesn't make you an expert on all topics
    And everyone can have good and relevant ideas, your opinion is not worth more just because you are a parent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

ellen , dancin around like a little blondie bloke in a suit! DO THE SHOW AND STOP DANCIN!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

V Eight wrote: »
    Ronan Collins on RTÉ Radio 1 at midday - Driving along listening to the radio then Ronan Collins comes on for a sh*te hour of music - thank feck you can change over to Newstalk..

Oh yes. Tbh Newstalk is better anyway.
    token101 wrote: »
    Ivana Bacik. She looks like Uncle Fred from Coronation Street in a wig. Every time she speaks I get angry.

Grrrrrrrr.....

Ray Foley. No particular reason, I'd just love to see him fall on his smug puss.

But the winner is. Jack o Connor, (SIPTU not the Kerry trainer) :mad::mad::mad:
    All I want is 10 minutes in a locked room with that twisted fcuk.
    "wuuuuuurkerrs". Fcuking clock watchers more like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

TIN-FOIL HAT WEARING LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS THAT STILL THINK EVRA IS TO BLAME FOR SUAREZ RACISM AAAAAAAARRRRGH
    oh and bosnians tht sit outside of lidl begging , IF I HAD ANY ****IN MONEY TO SPARE I WOULDNT BE SHOPPING HERE , PISS OFF TO SUPERQUINNS

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

don't hate on Ellen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

You do a search, find a topic you want to post on and the mod slaps you down for bumping an old thread

You want to discuss a topic so you start a new thread and you'll get moaning from the posters about they discussed this only recently

What do I do so? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭whydoc

goose2005 wrote: »
    Muslims don't chant Muhammad's name

• Advertisement
Advertisement