Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

felt ar5 v trek madone

Options
  • 13-02-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi just need some info as i have a trek madone 6 months old in great condition & selling for felt ar5. dilemna is was at local bike shop & was told that ar5 is more suitable on flats rather then climbing. the cycling i will be doing is down in kerry ( connor pass )& i find this difficult enough without putting myself at more of a disadvantage & that ar5 is more of a stiff bike that you will feel bumps more. i love the look of the felt but find the madone nice ride but just not as appealing.
    thanks any advice
    mike

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You should try the cycling forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=410

• Registered Users Posts: 18 miket

ta, if i can find my way there

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Just follow the link that he gave you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement