Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a smart suit....

• 13-02-2012 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is there anywhere in town where one could rent a smart suit, as opposed to the regualr pants and jacket type.
    Say for example, a smart 3 piece suit, that looked pretty good, for a wedding for example.....?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The guy up on Hyde Road, Denis McGuinness I think is his name. Reasonably priced and has a good selection of suits and black tie wear. Tel: 061 311142.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Cheers, whereabouts up the Hyde Road is it?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

seachto7 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Is there anywhere in town where one could rent a smart suit, as opposed to the regualr pants and jacket type.
    Say for example, a smart 3 piece suit, that looked pretty good, for a wedding for example.....?

How much is it to rent a suit? Ever have a look out in TK Maxx? Think I paid about 160 for a nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Coming from Colbert Station, walk to the junction with Carey's road and head straight through the traffic lights up Hyde Road for a few hundred meters, he is on the left hand side before the entrance to the soccer pitch. His house is no 173. Give him a ring first though as he will have more accurate directions.

I have a suit already, just a regular one, but would be nice to get a smart/fashionable one. If I rented, could be cheaper...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Tony Connolly.

Ask for Eric. He'll sort you out.

Would like to rent if I could....

Advertisement