Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keith Barry????

Options
  • 13-02-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I went to see Keith Barry in the mullingar arts centre last night and my boyfriend managed to get called up on stage, ate the end of the trick, keith handed him 2 nappies and told him to enjoy changing nappies in 9 months time?? has anyone ever been to keith and has he actually predicted anything?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Lol wrong forum.
    Go to your doctor if you think your pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 evie08

was there myself longfchick....twins on the way....lol....what did u think of the show??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

He said it to your boyfriend. Maybe you have nothing to worry about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Longfchick wrote: »
    I went to see Keith Barry in the mullingar arts centre last night and my boyfriend managed to get called up on stage, ate the end of the trick, keith handed him 2 nappies and told him to enjoy changing nappies in 9 months time?? has anyone ever been to keith and has he actually predicted anything?? :confused:

Eh.. who said the nappies were for your baby!!!! ;);)

Advertisement