Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reposrting Posts

Options
  • 13-02-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any possibility of seeing what action is taken on posts that are reported?!

Getting to the stage now where I'm beginning to think there's no point reporting posts as nothing seems to be done about them!

Mainly this revolves around Cool Vids&Pics where reposts are asked to be reported, yet some of this reports seem to have no action taken!

Just think it'd be good to see what action, if any, has been taken by mods. Even if a post was reported 20 times it wouldn't need 20 separate replies, one group reply/answer would cover it!

Any possibility of something like this?!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

There was a pretty long thread about that very topic not so long ago - thought you might find it an interesting read. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

You know something, I even remember reading some of your posts in that thread...silly me!

Close/merge as appropriate please Mods!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement