Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shamrock

• 13-02-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

We are getting married on St. Patricks day and are trying to find
    Shamrock for the guests, we are looking for 100 small bunches,
    but have had no luck at our local garden centre, all advice as to
    where we could get it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Get them badges instead? The ones with the plastic gold harp. Classy

Badges.preview.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

there is a supplier that puts it into shops about a week before St Patricks Day it is in Gel so it will not wilt it is around 2 -3 euros a piece watch for it in Centras and Super value a week before St Patricks day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

The mild weather seems to suit shamrock. I've found extensive groups of it on rough ground around my home town. The best areas are places where lots of gravel has been laid to make a path but is not really used. If you live near West Cork, give me a pm and I'll tell you where to look. It'll save you a few bob. I'll post a pic of some tomorrow afternoon.

Advertisement