Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New BMW 3 series or Audi A4

• 13-02-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone test driven the new 3 series and how does it compare against an Audi A4?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

Had a short spin in a new 320d yesterday and was very impressed.
    Anything has to be better than an A4 for driver experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,686 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Drove a 320d Sport Auto over the Sally Gap last week and was very impressed. Road holding in damp conditions was much better than I thought it could be.

Seriously going to impact on the A4 sales now. Have 2 318d orders on my desk to place this morning, 1 of those drivers is coming out of the A4 and I think we'll see quite a lot of that this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭pajo1981

The Audi A4, pff...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

SJT1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone test driven the new 3 series and how does it compare against an Audi A4?
    Seeing as the A4 didn't compare well to the old 3-Series, and the new 3 is supposed to be a lot better, then I think that's as conclusive as you'll get.

Advertisement