Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Flora Camo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Bump

Price drop €35

Bump

Bump

Price Drop €30

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭PonchoTron

Interested but I'd have to see them just to have a better idea of sizes. I'm in the New Ross area of wexford.

PonchoTron wrote: »
    Interested but I'd have to see them just to have a better idea of sizes. I'm in the New Ross area of wexford.

I'm in New Ross too, if you'd like we could meet up somewhere and you can have a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭PonchoTron

richieffff wrote: »

I'm in New Ross too, if you'd like we could meet up somewhere and you can have a look?
    Im stuck for transport at the moment, my jeeps getting fixed. My offer stands until I can meet up. Unless your near the Wellingtonbridge area there's nothing I can do.

Im stuck for transport at the moment, my jeeps getting fixed. My offer stands until I can meet up. Unless your near the Wellingtonbridge area there's nothing I can do.

Sorry I've no way of getting out to you, I'll probably have these for another while yet, sure if you're in Ross any day let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 SOVIET KILLJOY

Hey man, me and my friends all wear Russian Camo, as we are all of Russian origin/decent...Although I have a similar Flora Camo, I would love to own this, since the one I own is the Spring/Summer Flora (Its greener) this is the Autumn/winter Flora (Browner)...I would like to have both, plus this is infantry standard, mine one is an officers one. So its a definite yes I will buy it :) Where are you based?

Hey man, me and my friends all wear Russian Camo, as we are all of Russian origin/decent...Although I have a similar Flora Camo, I would love to own this, since the one I own is the Spring/Summer Flora (Its greener) this is the Autumn/winter Flora (Browner)...I would like to have both, plus this is infantry standard, mine one is an officers one. So its a definite yes I will buy it :) Where are you based?

New Ross, Co. Wexford, but I can post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 SOVIET KILLJOY

richieffff wrote: »
    New Ross, Co. Wexford, but I can post :)

Well I would rather meet in person just to be sure of size...But yeah you can post it, for thirty I would lose a few pounds to fit in the thing lol :) But thats not necessary as I am a medium mens fit any way :-D...Move to P.M?

Well I would rather meet in person just to be sure of size...But yeah you can post it, for thirty I would lose a few pounds to fit in the thing lol :) But thats not necessary as I am a medium mens fit any way :-D...Move to P.M?

Yeah deal :D I'll send you on a PM

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Advertisement