Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec part set.

Options
  • 10-02-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi

probably not in the right place, i have an astec 49dv currently trying to set it up to allow partset while leaving the house, i found the function to allow a contact to start the entry time in partset, which works fine is their something similar for using entry/exit door while partsetting thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

chafinn wrote: »
    hi

probably not in the right place, i have an astec 49dv currently trying to set it up to allow partset while leaving the house, i found the function to allow a contact to start the entry time in partset, which works fine is their something similar for using entry/exit door while partsetting thanks

Clear set part part will allow you exit with exit time but with with no buzzer.
    Here is a link to the user manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chafinn

thanks for that.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thread split.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

chafinn wrote: »
    thanks for that.

Your welcome, any other problems let us know ;)

Advertisement