Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My ban from Soccer contd...

Options
  • 13-02-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭

I went to post this in the other thread, which astonishingly I found locked, since 'resolved' is the last thing I would describe it as

Anyway, this is what I had to say:

Would like this to be marked down as unresolved. I encountered nothing but resistance from yourself Tom from the second I brought this up, not a nice feeling to have when the very person you think might be able to help you has it in for you from the get go. I'm very disappointed. I tried reasoning. I went to alot of effort for something I thought was important. You didn't listen. It might be nice if someone else had a look at this, but to be honest I'm finding it hard to write this, the feeling in my stomach is that bad. I feel like I've been mis-treated. And I won't be going near the Soccer forum ever again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

You were in the soccer forum 8 hours ago?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement