Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Gold T-Bar Necklace

Options
  • 14-02-2012 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hello,

This is a long shot I know but I lost a gold t-bar necklace that was my mothers and is very dear to me on Friday the 10th of February.

I was in Bia Bar and then Dicey Rielly's and then Leggs. Typical, as I never go out and go from pub to pub.

I walked to all three so if there is any chance that anyone found such a necklace I would really appreciate it if you could get in touch with me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://wefoundit.ie/

Try that site, not sure if the places you listed are connected with them. Did you try ringing the places?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Wilde86

Hi,

Thanks for that link. I hadn't heard of that one before. Just made my claim so fingers crossed. It's unlikely but worth a shot all the same. I've also put in a claim on lost.ie.
    Ya, I called into both Bia Bar and Dicey's but nothing was found. Leggs doesn't open until Wednesday evening so I intend to ring then.
    It's not looking too good :(

Advertisement