Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagres Beer

Options
  • 14-02-2012 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has seen sagres, portugese beer, being sold anywhere, preferably in the southeast. Really enjoyed it when i was in portugal and would like to have some more..:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

They sell it in nandos restaurants. Not sure about anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

whitey21 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has seen sagres, portugese beer, being sold anywhere, preferably in the southeast. Really enjoyed it when i was in portugal and would like to have some more..:D

As an ex-pat Paddy in Portugal if it's any consolation once you get over the novelty factor of it Sagres is meh ok just like any other beer - flying back to Ireland today for a holiday and looking forward to trying something different. Not much selection of beers here basically it's Sagres or Super Bock (outside of tourist areas).

Anyway good luck with finding it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

thanks all...with nando's an option...nando's here I come :rolleyes:

Advertisement