Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outside Dublin

• 14-02-2012 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

Writing to you all the way from Belfast in Northern Ireland.

I was just wondering, as I view this forum I see a lot of threads on the subject of healing and alternative therapies, but very few on actual mediumship and development.

A quick google search will show you that compared with mainland UK, where I've worked before, and Northern Ireland, where I work regularly - there are so few outlets for people in the South to develop their gifts other than the odd hotel workshop with a visiting tutor here and there.

In and around Dublin and Kildare, there is Spiritualist Union of Ireland in Clondalkin, IAM Spiritual Centre in Dublin, Irish Spiritualist Federation in Rush, All Things Spiritual in Rathangan and The Haven near Kildare... but what about the other 24 counties? Surely there are more of you!

Are there other centres or spiritualist churches out there? Or are there even local development circles sitting together?

Would love to hear from some of you if you're on here!

Best wishes,
    Eamon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 Thruthful

Hi Eamon, just want to let you know about a Certified Training Course taking place in Mullingar running over three Sundays in March. This is an excellent course, totally new way forward. Dunia Bluem, clairvoyant, International acclaimed Medium, Founder of Body Voicing tm Life Design. This is the ultimate in Celestial Soul Integration, Body and Soul in Spiritual Health. Unity Healing & Training Centre, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. Ongoing Visionary Spiritual Development Circles. This Course is not to be missed. Hope to see you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 epseix

Thruthful wrote: »
    Hi Eamon, just want to let you know about a Certified Training Course taking place in Mullingar running over three Sundays in March. This is an excellent course, totally new way forward. Dunia Bluem, clairvoyant, International acclaimed Medium, Founder of Body Voicing tm Life Design. This is the ultimate in Celestial Soul Integration, Body and Soul in Spiritual Health. Unity Healing & Training Centre, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. Ongoing Visionary Spiritual Development Circles. This Course is not to be missed. Hope to see you there.

Not really my thing by the sounds of it, but nice to know all the same!

Advertisement